• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Nebraska Broncos

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Welcome back to the site husherbronco! I too am in Lincoln. I don't currently own an EB, but I'm getting closer to being behind the wheel of one again. Hopefully as a group we'll have a meet and greet some time this summer. I like the idea of a meet at the Bronco Connection. Hope to meet you and the others.

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I am having my '68 halfcab repainted and hopefully going auto and EFI soon. If that trucks not done, maybe I will be driving my chopped '69 Bronco street rod project! Varooooom! :cool:

Can't wait to meet some local Bronco Brothers! I still have your parts John! (hint!) LOL! :D

Attachments

• CHOPPED 2.jpg
    CHOPPED 2.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 13
  • red1.JPG
    red1.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 9

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Well with any luck, I may have an EB in a few weeks. I will be looking at one next week, and If it checks out to be as good as it looks and runs well. I'm going to pull the trigger. Wish me luck!

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Well with any luck, I may have an EB in a few weeks. I will be looking at one next week, and If it checks out to be as good as it looks and runs well. I'm going to pull the trigger. Wish me luck!

I'm in as well! As quoted before I'm so close to having an EB again. I may have it by the middle of June.;D;D;D;D;D Will keep you all posted.

Fred

msommer001

Good to see others in the Midwest with some Bronco passion. I am in Omaha and I am in the process of getting my 77 down to a rolling chassis. Then convert 3 speed to auto, rebuild T Case, clean everything up...Then body work time...It is going to be a great summer. Maybe I will have it all together for a good run next summer.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
there is a nice one on grand island craigslist for sale.

Thanks for the craiglist lead, but I've worked out a deal on an EB. Just waiting for all the pieces of the deal to fall into place. Getting closer every day!;D;D

Fred

ksbronco75

Contributor
had to do a lot of reading to catch up on this. I live in North East Kansas 10 miles from the NE border south of Beatrice. Midwest talk sounds like a cool idea. I'd be willing to go on a road trip to a location to meet up, as long as the Husker fans don't talk bout the Big 12 :))

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I am close also. I swapped a '77 disc brake front axle and doing a PS conversion so I can actually turn the wheel with my new tires. I will post pics in the next few days, and be ready for a road trip. Is the beer just as cold in Nebraska as it in in South Dakota? :cool:

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
had to do a lot of reading to catch up on this. I live in North East Kansas 10 miles from the NE border south of Beatrice. Midwest talk sounds like a cool idea. I'd be willing to go on a road trip to a location to meet up, as long as the Husker fans don't talk bout the Big 12 :))

Welcome ksbronco75! We're a friendly group, even if your in that other conference.;D All just Bronco addicts no matter what conference your in. Sure hope we do get together some time this summer for a meet and greet.

Fred

OP
OP
C

chadomatic

Loc.
St Paul
We can get beer just as cold as u want it. There are several husker fans here i believe so enter at your own risk, however you guys aren't really the enemy anymore. Actually if either Kansas team beats texas the beer is on me.