• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Nebraska Broncos

OP
OP
C

chadomatic

Loc.
St Paul
Alright boys I got to drive her today after fighting my power steering problem. (long story). It felt awesome but i still have alot of work to do, but i think im just going to enjoy it for now.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Alright boys I got to drive her today after fighting my power steering problem. (long story). It felt awesome but i still have alot of work to do, but i think im just going to enjoy it for now.

Congratulations,:cool: I'm sure it's a good feeling to be able to drive it again. Got any pictures you can share?

OP
OP
C

chadomatic

Loc.
St Paul
I will se what I can do on some pictures. It was great but about 20 miles in the fan clutch shelled out luckily no damage but now i need a new one. Oh well prety sonn everyting will be new. Also I have to do some more rerouting on the upper radiator hose and tidy up some wiring. That short drive did wonders for my motivation however.

OP
OP
C

chadomatic

Loc.
St Paul
Hmm. I know of someone nearby that swapped out his c4 for a 4 speed. Not sure what he did with it but i can find out. Are you sure you don't want a c6?

msommer001

C6 sound great, but I am looking to keep it as simple as possible. How much modifications need? Cross member?, Drive Shaft? Dana 20 Adapter? I would be open to the discussion. Do you have the C6, what is its condition?

Thanks for the information.

OP
OP
C

chadomatic

Loc.
St Paul
the c6 I have is in a truck in the trees and it would need alot of work. The c4 thay guy had is no longer around either. I am not sure what mods for sure on a c6 but they are tough. I would put one in mine but I want overdrive so I have plans for a 4r70w.

tbuhrman67

Loc.
Council Bluffs IA
You Know I was thinking that in Omaha on Wed night there is a Car Show(gathering not so much show) at a place called Flashbacks on 84th and grover. I have gone numerous times but only once with my bronco and i got some good looks the one time I took it. This could be a fun place to meet up and show of our Broncos not only to each other but everyone else there. Just an idea sometimes the place is mellow and has about 40-50 cars but sometimes the kids and their tuner cars show up and it can get 100+ pretty quick.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
You Know I was thinking that in Omaha on Wed night there is a Car Show(gathering not so much show) at a place called Flashbacks on 84th and grover. I have gone numerous times but only once with my bronco and i got some good looks the one time I took it. This could be a fun place to meet up and show of our Broncos not only to each other but everyone else there. Just an idea sometimes the place is mellow and has about 40-50 cars but sometimes the kids and their tuner cars show up and it can get 100+ pretty quick.

Sound like a similar event that takes place here in Lincoln. The Culvers restaurant on North 27th and Superior hosts a cars show gathering every Friday evening. Usually around 50 vehicles, pretty good time. When I get into my next EB, I'll try to make it up to the show at Flashbacks. Will let you know so we can meet up.

ksbronco75

Contributor
any of you guys know the guy from Underwood, Iowa thats parting out something like 8 broncos. I saw him on craigslist once and was gonna be at a swap meet in Lee Summit, but never got a number or in touch with him. Hoping he sounds familar

OP
OP
C

chadomatic

Loc.
St Paul
there is a guy who posts on omaha craigslist who has alot of broncos he is parting out. I have emailed him in the past but thats it.

ksbronco75

Contributor
ya i got an email back after a month today. high prices and not the friendliest guy ive ever talked to. Lost my interest

FJB

I haven't been to the Flashbacks show in a couple of years. I usually go to the one every Sat morning at the HY-Vee on 156th & Maple. It's in the morning from 7:30 - 9:30 am. Nice variety of cars there. It was started by a couple of guys that got tired of the tuners at Flashbacks. Last week there were 65 vehicles.
Omaha has several of these types of shows almost every day of the week. Probably not ideal for out of town folks, but it would be good to try to coordinate a get together.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Man I sure would like too, but I can't and I'm Bronco-less at the moment.:cry: But I'm getting closer to ownership again. Working out the details on one and may have it in a few weeks. When I get it, CB.com will be the first know.;D;D Will have to take a rain check for Flashbacks this week.

ski

Loc.
Omaha
Is there any place near Omaha to go wheeling? I've had this Bronco a little over 2 months and it has only seen pavement.

ksbronco75

Contributor
Car show Barneston, NE Saturday August 13th. $12 bucks to enter early, $15 day of. Contact info Holly Sedlacek, P.O. Box 152 Wymore, NE 68466. Usually a pretty good time, and the show is put on by Grand Avenue Bar which is a pretty fun time. Im gonna make if if i can, told her I'd try to get some bronco's at this years show!!