• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Nebraska Broncos

FJB

Was it by the dealership on 53rd & L? I was there with my half cab Friday afternoon checking out the new compressed natural gas station they just opened.

tbuhrman67

Loc.
Council Bluffs IA
So with all the Flooding issues we seem to be having in the area the bronco is being returned to the stable at the parents house to make sure it isnt in 4 feet of water. just hoping the levys hold but everything i hear is When not IF they break. so better be prepared for the worst. any one else in the flood area?

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hope you're high and dry. They have the gates of Gavin's Point opened to 160,000 cfm right now. I am up above the bluff and the water table is high even up here!

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
New exhaust Tuesday next week. New stereo Saturday next week. Just had the Bronco Connection in Norfolk Nebraska do some work (great job Dan and company!). I am almost ready for a meet and greet. Let's get this party started! :cool:

DemoDicky74

Loc.
Omaha
Anyone know the (older) guy that lives just north of HWY370 in Papillion (Between 84th and 96th (that drives the Dark Blue EB)? A buddy of mine talked to him a few months back and I guess he use to build EB's to race. Just wondering if he was on here, who he was, and if he would look at mine to give me some ideas on how to trick mine out since he lives less than a mile from me.

ssray

Loc.
South Central NE
Haven't posted on CB for a while but I'm 20 miles south of Kearney as well. (saw a couple from the Kearney area in the thread) I know a guy that just rebuilt a Bronco (pretty much stock) and another in Holdrege that has two but I don't think he intends to rebuild them, just drive them now and then. I've been spending too much time pondering what to put into mine and not enough "doin". Gettin ready to order brakes and power steering and get it up and runnin.

DemoDicky74

Loc.
Omaha
If anyone is interested in something to do tomorrow, a buddy of mine is running his 74 in the Mud Bogg races tomorrow out by Ashland, NE. It starts at 1 pm and I think the cost is $10. So if your are looking for some "Red Neck" fun....

DemoDicky74

Loc.
Omaha
Saw a Lt. Blue/White 71 Sport Bronco for sale today on Offutt AFB over in the "Lemon Lot" Guy is asking $7500. Over priced IMO. If anyone in the Omaha area is interested in it let me know and I will swing back by the lot and get the sellers info and/or get you on base to check it out.

OP
OP
C

chadomatic

Loc.
St Paul
Ok well went on some trails today in fullerton ne. Not to shabby i must say. I was planning on it being mostly powderpuff stuff but i was pleasantly surprised some of it was quite challenging. Some trails I didn't even attempt. Lots of hills to climb and frame twisting trails. I really enjoyed it. The best part is its 30 minutes from my house so I just drove it there (all the j**p guys brought trailers). We had a really nice time so if any of you want to go with us next time just let me know. Finally found a place here in nebraska. Also this place has cabins and tubing, canoeing, and tanking. Looking forward to going back.