• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Nebraska Broncos

Bruners4

Loc.
1/2 way to everywhere
I just found this thread tonight! Glad there is somewhere for us locals to chat. I have all of the Speedway Cars & Coffee events on my calendar. I might even have enough faith in the '68 to take it! Just got it registered and plated Monday.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
I just found this thread tonight! Glad there is somewhere for us locals to chat. I have all of the Speedway Cars & Coffee events on my calendar. I might even have enough faith in the '68 to take it! Just got it registered and plated Monday.
Great! See you this Saturday.

ksbronco75

Contributor
I’ve never attended a coffee and cars. I saw the website listed the ones in June, but you said there is one Saturday at 8am? If it’s not raining I might come check it out.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Oh crap! I'm sorry, there is no Car and Coffee this weekend. I was going off of someone telling me that the event was this week. I checked Speedway's web site and called to confirmed with them. So the first event is June 29th, 8AM - Noon.

Sorry for the confusion.

Fred

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Oh crap! I'm sorry, there is no Car and Coffee this weekend. I was going off of someone telling me that the event was this week. I checked Speedway's web site and called to confirmed with them. So the first event is June 29th, 8AM - Noon.

Sorry for the confusion.

Fred
OK, so here is the low down for what is happening this weekend at Speedway and the Museum of American Speed. It is the second annual Wheel Hub live event. See the attached link and watch the video about the event. This is a big, 2 day car lovers dream event with lots to see and do.
https://www.museumofamericanspeed.org/wheelhublive.html

I will definitely be checking it out. Probably start at the museum and Speedway site around nine and go from there.

Bruners4

Loc.
1/2 way to everywhere
Sorry for the late notice on this one.
First Cars and Coffee is Saturday June 29th, 2024 starting at 8:00 AM.
I'm planning on taking the big Bronco as it is cleaned up and ready to go. See you there if you can make it.