• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need help quick: Bronco Height with 5.5" lift

Oakland Bronco

Loc.
San Francisco, CA
I'm finally employed again, and I'm moving to be closer to work. My bronco is in the shop, but I'm looking at a place tonight and need to make sure the bronco will fit in the garage.

5.5" lift with 33" tires. Approx height?

Thanks!

demesauce

Loc.
Shaver Lake, CA
My bronco sits on 33" tires, 3.5" suspension lift, and 2" body lift. I just measured it and it is 6'4". But I have a soft top with the raiser bar (which is about 2-3"). So I'd guess yours is near the 6' 1" range

Rockin69er

I have a 5.5 SL with NO body lift and 35"s. 6'8" (80 inches) with a hard top. Mine will "just" clear a standard 7' garage door.