• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco Toy - Hot Wheels

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
Has anyone found a short carded brown Bronco?

DSC03294.jpg

I've seen those short carded HW, but just thought they were a different series, so never looked for a Bronco. You mentioned before that the snowflake card HW was exclusive to Target, if I'm not mistaken? I only have a couple brown ones, and they are all from Target. Thing is none of them have the snowflakes on them? Was that a run, just at Xmas time or something?

OP
OP
chriscobbs

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
I've seen those short carded HW, but just thought they were a different series, so never looked for a Bronco. You mentioned before that the snowflake card HW was exclusive to Target, if I'm not mistaken? I only have a couple brown ones, and they are all from Target. Thing is none of them have the snowflakes on them? Was that a run, just at Xmas time or something?

Exactly, the snowflake cards are specifically for the winter season and only sold at Target.

crozetcrew

Loc.
Bakersfield
I found a snowflake card at my Target here in Charlottesville,VA and it was upside down in the pack. Cool find. I have about 75 total HW and MB broncos so far.

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
I am very farmiliar with that story, I am a follower of the "No Bronco Left Behind" campaign. I can't seem to bring myself to leave one on the hook, even if I do have several of that one at home already!;D Haven't counted but think I have about a ton and a half of the JL's, about 25 For Sale Jada's, umpty-leven Matchbox's, and close to the same number of Hot Wheels. Not to mention all the other Bronco toys I've collected over the years!;D

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
My 4.5 year old boy likes to help me look for the broncos when we go shopping and I too buy all that I can find except the 5 packs. A $1 I can deal with but not $5 for a bronco. I should be at walmart today!

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Okay guys - this one was Floyd's find today... found this in a 5 pack
(sorry the pic isn't too good) It has Croc Handler on the rear quarter panel
and a croc on the door 'Croc Zoo' - it also looks more gray in the package
where the pic looks white

Attachments

• Croc Bronco.jpg
    Croc Bronco.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 35

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Chris, I assume the yellow will be # 21 as well.......? Thanks

evn73

Ok guys we are almost into September...has anyone spotted one of these out yet? i've been looking but have come up empty so far...