• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco Toy - Hot Wheels

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
I haven't seen any yet either. Whats the number? It's easier to look for the number than look at every one they have hanging up.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Going to check at Walmart tomorrow since I will be working on that side of town. Not holding my breath though since I have always found these later than everyone else.

oh2bnok

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, KS
Just picked up 4 at waldos world. I had a date but decided cruisin waldos wonderful world was more important wow what a score. hot dern. :eek:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Just picked up 4 at waldos world. I had a date but decided cruisin waldos wonderful world was more important wow what a score. hot dern. :eek:

Dang it... I looked the other day... LOL.. I'll have to hit Wally World in MS while I'm there.. ha ;)

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
I still haven't seen any. Matter of fact the stores seem to be low on the toys car to begin with. Maybe a shipment is due any time.

oh2bnok

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, KS
They just recently restocked the toy section. I gave up a hot date to get four toy broncos. Thats alot for a sixteen year old guy cause I know I could have gotten some action out of her.

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
I just grabbed three from the local Walmart when we went grocery shopping. I'm so tired I almost didn't see the one right in front of my face.