• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco Toy - Hot Wheels

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
Keep an eye out for the tampo variation.

BlueBronco-1.jpg

BlueBronco-2.jpg

picked up 2 of them today at walmart, and one of them is packaged backwards!!!!!!!

OP
OP
chriscobbs

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
We will see the Bronco released in 2010. The release date is currently unknown. I will update everyone once the date is determined.

HW Racing Series

#151 of #240 for US
#149 or #214 for International

Here is #156, Riley & Scott MK III from the 2010 HW Racing Series.

RileyScott.jpg

Last edited:

HavaBronco

Loc.
Lake Havasu City
I have been trying to find one of the hot wheels broncos all year. Never seem to show up at any of my local stores. I bought one of the johnny lightnings from OBR.com, one of the battery operated ones from WH, and even found one of the matchbox broncos ( I had to buy the other 9 cars in the 10 pck to get it) but still no Hot wheels. I was at Kmart looking for Christmas presents for my 4 year old nephews and did come across the Tonka set with a bronco. My wife still thinks this is a gift for one of my nephews or a neighbor kid.;D

Attachments

• P1000739.JPG
    P1000739.JPG
    188.3 KB · Views: 80

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
I have been trying to find one of the hot wheels broncos all year. Never seem to show up at any of my local stores. I bought one of the johnny lightnings from OBR.com, one of the battery operated ones from WH, and even found one of the matchbox broncos ( I had to buy the other 9 cars in the 10 pck to get it) but still no Hot wheels. I was at Kmart looking for Christmas presents for my 4 year old nephews and did come across the Tonka set with a bronco. My wife still thinks this is a gift for one of my nephews or a neighbor kid.;D

I have seen these all the time and have yet to buy one.

ransil

Bronco Guru
The current release of the hot wheel has disappeared from my local stores, I cleaned them out the first month they came out. they have restocked numerous times and no Bronco..

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Haven't seen it either... Usually don't take too long to release the HW ones