• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco Toy - Hot Wheels

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
I found 8 yesterday at WalMart. The correct number on the packaging is 05 of 10 there is another 05 of 10, but it is a 68 Charger.

OP
OP
chriscobbs

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
I found 8 yesterday at WalMart. The correct number on the packaging is 05 of 10 there is another 05 of 10, but it is a 68 Charger.

There are a lot of cars with 05 of 10.....it'll probably be easier to go by the number on the bottom right of the card. 141/166 or 141/190

csjr

Loc.
Lighthouse Point, FL
Got two the other day at the local grocery store--one for me and one for my boy to abuse. I gotta ask--why buy 4 or 8 or more?? Is your last name Duggar? Do you have 19 kids to buy for?? :eek:

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
Got me 4 the other day at Wal-Mart! Still looking out for the "Great Outdoors" Big Bronco!

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
Got two the other day at the local grocery store--one for me and one for my boy to abuse. I gotta ask--why buy 4 or 8 or more?? Is your last name Duggar? Do you have 19 kids to buy for?? :eek:

Your kid must be VERY gentle with the Broncos, mine goes thru a couple a month "playing" with them. Plus, I buy extra for other kids I know. And the number one reason I buy them......BECAUSE I CAN....;D ;D ;D

broncofiresmith

Your kid must be VERY gentle with the Broncos, mine goes thru a couple a month "playing" with them. Plus, I buy extra for other kids I know. And the number one reason I buy them......BECAUSE I CAN....;D ;D ;D

My kids break the axles in the hotwheels about every month as well. I buy all I can find. My wife started looking yesterday at the store for one and when she found one she said this is kinda fun.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Found one at Walmart today. I think this blue one is the best of the four Hotwheels ones. Still like the Matchbox ones better though.

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
There is a yellow truck, forget what model it is but it has a bronco looking truck on a trailer behind it. The bronco is blue in color. Is this an EB? I have seen it at Target and Walmart.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Woooo hooooooooo

Attachments

• IMG00539.jpg
    IMG00539.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG00542.jpg
    IMG00542.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 23

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
don't know if they're late getting here or if someone is beating me to them.
I tried again tonight at Wally World - to no avail......
really wanted to score the new ones for OCBR but....
at this point - just need some more so the kids get at least
1 in their bags....%) guess I'll check toys are us tomorrow....
or Target....