• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco Toy - Hot Wheels

rnrmp

Loc.
owasso
I think Harlan is beating me to WM, my favorite Brother n law called to tell me there were 4-5 on the shelf after he bought one for his son. No good reason why he didn't buy me the rest, kinda like when we all go out for dinner, he grows alligator arms and cant reach the check.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
don't know if they're late getting here or if someone is beating me to them.
I tried again tonight at Wally World - to no avail......
really wanted to score the new ones for OCBR but....
at this point - just need some more so the kids get at least
1 in their bags....%) guess I'll check toys are us tomorrow....
or Target....

I have the fortunate luck of multiple Walmarts around here.. I will see if I can find you some more...!

evn73

Score! Madison AL Walmart

IMG00556-20090924-1318.jpg

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
I grabbed 17 of them at the local Big Kmart today at lunch.

All mine, MINE, MINE !

Buwahahaha

meh, I'll give one or two to my boy.

Tomorrow I claim the local WallyWorld's, this weekend Valparaiso's Walmart and Target - sorry HoosierDaddy, you better get there first!

LilRedBronco

Loc.
Belmont, California
They just recently restocked the toy section. I gave up a hot date to get four toy broncos. Thats alot for a sixteen year old guy cause I know I could have gotten some action out of her.

And maybe STDs and twins too, see the toys saved you...

Go home find out you have an STD and a month later she says she is pregnant with twins... Instead you get to go verrrrrooomm vroommm with a hotwheel.

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
Geez, I have seen alot of them at Walmart, I have enough for me now, even left most of them on the shelf. I have two Kmarts and 3 wally worlds in town, so, there a few to choose from.

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
I just picked up two more and now I see there is two versions so I had to check and I am lucky to have both versions. The four I have out at the moment are two of each, green and red or purple. What ever color it is. I need to dig the other few I have out and see what they are. I guess my son got a hold of two and opened up to play with them. Which is fine, he has his share of them as well as me. I will check to see which ones he has.