• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco Toy - Jada Toys

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
Waves 7 and 8 have been produced, but are being held until the diecast market picks back up. Retailers just aren't purchasing as much as they used to.

I've also gotten word of another Bronco from Jada...more details as they become available.

if they'd stock it we'd buy it. don't they realize this? i'm seeing matchbox and hotweels, but NO jada broncos on the shelves at all.

evn73

Man i walked into my local crappy kmart and sitting right there on the shelf was BOTH versions of the wave 6s! there were back to back on the same peg. my jaw almost touched the floor! Its only been a couple weeks since i got them off ebay!

73ny

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New York
Man i walked into my local crappy kmart and sitting right there on the shelf was BOTH versions of the wave 6s! there were back to back on the same peg. my jaw almost touched the floor! Its only been a couple weeks since i got them off ebay!

Where are you?

73ny

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New York
I got the Jada for sale, but thats all I've ever seen anywhere around here...weird....

OP
OP
chriscobbs

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
Here are a couple more pictures of the yet to be released Jada Broncos.

IMGP0556.jpg

IMGP0555.jpg

These were take by a friend who visited Jada.

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
$10 bucks says they don't release them to any store near me.

73ny

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New York
I can't wait for those to come out, so I can't buy them anywhere near me....and have to pay through the a$$ on ebay! ;D ;)

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I am pretty depressed that there arent any at the stores to search for in so long...we really got spoiled in 08!!!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
LOL, I hear ya Josh... Check out the Baja Ford Bronco Thread... ;)

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
Doing a little Modifications w/that Blue/white huh... ;D

The modification possibilities are only as endless as your imagination.;D ;D

Attachments

• ma's bronco 004.JPG
    ma's bronco 004.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 75
  • pony express 011.jpg
    pony express 011.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 87
  • pony express 004.jpg
    pony express 004.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 91
  • Duff Jadas 004.jpg
    Duff Jadas 004.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 85

FSRBIKER

Loc.
Oak Ridge, NJ
Does anyone on this board have a friend that works at a toy store, if so have him buy a case...I'd be in for probably 4 or more.

Chris can you do a mass buy on these?