• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco Toy - Jada Toys

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
Thanks guys! I figured since I made a 1/43 Matchbox into a halfcab, to make Crazy Horse, Pony Express out of a For Sale Jada was only fitting;D James Duff himself, saw it at Gore, Va Roundup last year and loved it. I told him I'd trade him for the real "Pony" but he didn't exactly jump at the opportunity.;D

mhandy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New Windsor,ny
a miracle! I was walking thru the local k-mart and behold, on the shelf were these two Jada's

Attachments

• PICT0004.jpg
    PICT0004.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 51

evn73

lol ive found 2 sets of the wave 6s at my local crap hole of a kmart. i swear they must have a cases in the back that they just open up from time to time.

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
lol ive found 2 sets of the wave 6s at my local crap hole of a kmart. i swear they must have a cases in the back that they just open up from time to time.

My local K-mart just put out a bunch of wave twos from 2006. I"ve been checking there for months and before this there were no High Profiles on the shelves. Obviously, they have been sitting in the back for 3 years!!! Maybe, I can find the broncos in 2011?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
My local K-mart just put out a bunch of wave twos from 2006. I"ve been checking there for months and before this there were no High Profiles on the shelves. Obviously, they have been sitting in the back for 3 years!!! Maybe, I can find the broncos in 2011?

Good luck chief... ;)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Right on man, it's not like I need something else to spend $$ on anyway, LOL.

OP
OP
chriscobbs

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
Keep an eye out at Wal-Mart and other stores that sell Jadas. The brown Bronco and yellow Bronco from the High Profile wave 6 series are now showing up in 5 packs.

Apparently Jada sent the unsold single packs back to China and repackaged them in 5-Deep sets.

IMG_4111SR.jpg

IMG_4112SR.jpg

IMG_4115SR.jpg

IMG_4116SR.jpg