• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco Toy - Jada Toys

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
I have not seen ANY High Profile Jadas on the shelf for probably close to a year? I have checked Walmarts and Kmarts. I did notice that while on Business in Salt Lake, their Shopkos carried them. Its been a while since I have looked there though.
Dennis

sstlaure

Bronco Slacker
Anyone working on 1:87 Scale Broncos? I'm dying to have some wheeling on my HO Scale Train layout. (I've seen Landcruisers and Jeeps, but no Broncos.)

OP
OP
chriscobbs

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
A new Jada Bronco will be out soon.

jadatrucks.jpg

ja14013-w1.jpg

So far I've only seen the set for sale at Collectible Diecast, http://www.collectablediecast.com/S...1770_a_7c137_a_7c438_a_7cJA14013_d_W1_d_6SET#

HavaBronco

Loc.
Lake Havasu City
I didnt think that was so bad, in fact I expect to be getting that set for Christmas from my.....dogs (you no I help them with their Christmas shopping.);D

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I didnt think that was so bad, in fact I expect to be getting that set for Christmas from my.....dogs (you no I help them with their Christmas shopping.);D

I ordered 2 sets, only way I got the last Jadas was by ordering cases through the same company. Some sweet cars in there, will make good presents for my sons friends!

getfuzzy

The Ol fat Guy came early this year. Well Ok it was my wife. She's so great!! She has been trying for ever to get this one for me. It came in the mail today and she couldn't wait tell X-Mas so I got it tonight. S C O R E!

Attachments

• jada.jpg
    jada.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 48