• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco Toy - Jada Toys

marks bronco

Loc.
Pinellas Park,Fla.
Just to let you guys know the "for Sale and the five pack hit Florida months ago and I havnt seen them get restocked at Wally word since they sold out. Matchbox has two single pack broncos one blue and one metallic Green and hot wheels has tho single pack one yello and one white,almost forgot matchbox came out with a five pack with a bronco in it. I thought everybody knew about the rusty bronco and didnt post it when i found it a few weeks ago, hope this helps!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
Yup, thats what I did, wont tell you how many though ;D

Oh yeah, just in case I've forgotten.....................Thanks for hooking a brother up!!!;) I did see the K-mart near me has some wave 6's on the shelf, so I better head back often!!

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
The problem is I need a minimum of 3 of each. Mine, my son's and the one we put on the shelf NOT to play with. Then add a couple more each for customization projects I have $200 bucks in a few Bronco's and a derelict fleet of "other" cars that come in the wave 6 pack.
I will have to check out K-mart.
I can almost guarantee the minute I pay even $90 for three sets they will start popping up all over the place here in town.

Dennis

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
The problem is I need a minimum of 3 of each. Mine, my son's and the one we put on the shelf NOT to play with. Then add a couple more each for customization projects I have $200 bucks in a few Bronco's and a derelict fleet of "other" cars that come in the wave 6 pack.
I will have to check out K-mart.
I can almost guarantee the minute I pay even $90 for three sets they will start popping up all over the place here in town.

Dennis

Nope not on the wave 6, I think they are truly long gone and if they do show it will be sparse and not worth the gas money.
A little tip for you...if you do find some of the High Profiles in the store, save your receipt and return one of said derilect cars to the store with the receipt, they all have the same sku and barcode.

OP
OP
chriscobbs

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
Waves 7 and 8 have been produced, but are being held until the diecast market picks back up. Retailers just aren't purchasing as much as they used to.

I've also gotten word of another Bronco from Jada...more details as they become available.

73ny

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New York
Chris, why don't you ask to be the go-between for them, there's obviously a huge demand here and they'd sell all they want.....

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
I've never understood that, do away with the series and just produce the Bronco!!!!!

bronco loco

It never ends
Loc.
Long Island New York
Just having a little fun with the JADA'S

nothing else to do with my daughter over the weekend, but to play frankeinstein with the JADA's HIGH PRO;D

Attachments

• file000[1].jpg
    file000[1].jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 58
  • file002[1].jpg
    file002[1].jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 56
  • file00333[1].jpg
    file00333[1].jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 57
  • file001111[1].jpg
    file001111[1].jpg