• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Interior in Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
I have a complete Bronco interior from the guy who used to sell interior kits in Oregon. Its tan in color with leather and cloth inserts. See the pictures for more information.
The kit is half done meaning one front seat has been redone and the rear seat pads have been redone. This includes all three seats, upper and lower covers for the front, both upper and lower rear seat cushions, rear seat frame, two arm rests for the rear seat (will need to be color matched, door panel covers, upholstry for the back of the front seats including the seat backs, seat mounts, and rear quarter panel covers.

I really do not want to ship this and would prefer someone looks this stuff over before they buy.
A similar kit only covering the front and rear seats was $250 and that was for parchment or black only. This includes all the seats and the material used in this kit is top notch!

Feel free to ask for more pictures and or make an offer. I am also interested in trades for a cage, bumpers or?

Thanks
Dennis

http://picasaweb.google.com/dnewman9/BroncoInterior

tomvzw

Loc.
Denver, CO
I would like to buy the rear seat. Are you interested in splitting it up. Live in Denver can pick up.

leec1967

Was wondering if you would ship seat covers, door panels, and rear qtr. panels? If you will seperate I'd like all those items.
Thanks Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.