• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Newbie Question....Fiberglass Bodies...

OP
OP
PHN

PHN

Loc.
Vero Beach, FL
He did good at what he completed....just never got "completed"...There's always something to be improved on anyways....

TK1791

Loc.
Boca Raton, FL
Congrats. I'm hoping to be in the same boat by the middle of April. Now, if you just trade in that Gator tag for a Nole one, it'll look much better. ;D

OP
OP
PHN

PHN

Loc.
Vero Beach, FL
Now The Fun Begins...

Ok so I've owned my first EB for a little while now...Now it's time for me to take care of some issues....Some I knew going in, and a couple I have discovered once I started using her....

I want to do a few upgrades like the front disc brakes, and maybe respring for the lighter body, and maybe some better tires when the budget allows...

Now does anyone know of a mechanic in the central East coast of Florida area that is EB friendly? I am in Vero Beach, about 30-40 minutes South of Melbourne FL...

Last edited: