• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

newbie!

71HLFCAB

Loc.
Blairsville, Ga
;D :eek: 8) Congrats! Welcome to the Broncoholics club. Good luck with your project. God knows its always a project and never done.

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
Welcome , don't forget to vote on the bottom of the page when you check in. That is the only price you have to pay to visit here, and thats not a lot to ask ;)

Tuck

[quote author=67ster link=board=5;threadid=17640;start=0#msg134861 date=1053387495]
The first step is admitting you are a Broncoholic . Welcome
[/quote]

You sure the first step isn't the surrendering of the wallet?

Welcome. There is no Early Bronco site that comes close to this one!

TexasBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Waterford, MI
No question is too stupid...no idea is too extreme.....no task is pointless. But most importanly HAVE FUN!!!!! welcome aboard.

GRIZZLY

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lakewood, CA
[quote author=unclebap link=board=5;threadid=17640;start=0#msg134725 date=1053359192]
I made it, far out, thanks, a member, Gosh!! Pat Walsh said that. ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]Is this Pat?

TMC

Loc.
Apple Valley, Minnesota
Welcome! I don't post a lot but I sure print a lot of the ideas, suggestions and the way to do stuff. This site really helps when building and maintaining these great trucks.

Paul

OP
OP
unclebap

unclebap

Loc.
High Desert, ca
[Is this Pat?
[
Yo Grizz yes this is Pat, Newberry Springs, when you and the wife comming back for some camping? you got the place to your self, and the wind quit!!! D.J. says the EB people are always welcome. Pat & Whitney