• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Next Portland Westside Get Together

JSmall

Bronco Guru
f550d7ca.jpg

Amac70

ME
had a good time, can't wait to do it again, thanks to all involved with getting it together. 99mile round trip, my ears are ringing. And definatly need to get shift boots back on floor, the heat coming out of that hole on the way home was almost unbearable.

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
Had a great time ,glad the Easties made the trek. We owe you one. None of my pics show anything that hasn't been posted ,except this one....Just for you Stan!!!

Attachments

• IMG_9784.jpg
    IMG_9784.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 20

.94 OR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Dang it, I'm gonna have to get mine running! Looks like everyone had a good time.

Dan73Grabber

Great time at Bald Peak with the Broncos

3fcdf180.jpg

Good turnout

It was great to have more Broncos and meet more great people. Couldn't have asked for better weather.....thanks to all who made it possible and fun. Looking forward to next time!
Dan (Dan73Grabber) and Katy

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Thanks again to everyone that made the trip up. It was great meeting everyone.

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
...my ears are ringing. And definatly need to get shift boots back on floor, the heat coming out of that hole on the way home was almost unbearable.

My ears were almost ringing following you up the hill... J/K love your build man!

DSCN2062.jpg

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
Some of us will hook up with you in a few weeks when you're in town. Where abouts will you be in the Portland area?

That would be awesome!

We'll be in Cannon Beach on May 15, 16 and 17 (Tues, Wed, leave Thurs)
Downtown Portland May 17-20 (Thurs - Sunday)
Cascade Locks May 20-23rd
Fly out on the 23rd.