• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Note in bronco

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
My wife and I drove the bronco to the OU\KS game this past weekend. I parked in a grass lot and across the street was another Bronco. I went to drive it today and when I pulled in the garage, I found a note in the pasenger floorboard. I already sent him an email, but it was really cool to receive.

"You've got yourself one hell of a beautiful Bronco. I own the Maroon bronco parked in the street, and everything I want to do to it after graduation, you have already done to yours. Please shoot me an email I have TONS of questions"

I also invited him to come onto here..

LukeB

Loc.
Suisun, Ca
After I inherited my 74 from my my grandparents I found a note tucked away in my grandads receipt folder that read " If you ever would be interested in selling your beautiful bronco please give me a call, Thank You, Mellisa.
Whenever I get pissed off at some of the small stuff that I have to fix I always have those words in my head. Makes you appreciate what you have.
Luke

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
that's cool, just the other day someone told me he saw one that sounds just like that one

18z1

Would please get your rested old bucket of bolts outa my corn field