• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Whew! Going into withdrawals there for a bit.
So much so that I even realized that the world was not just about EB's. Which was a surprise to me let me tell you!

IMG_2437 (Large).jpg

then back to earth...

IMG_2439 (Large).jpg
Been posted before I think recently. But was not paying attention because I wasn't interested in the show Shooter anyway.
Even though it looks like a high-quality production, I just can't get into it yet.

For some reason the GF is watching it though, so I caught it this time.

Paul

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Seeing this about weekly on shooter

Nce

Attachments

• IMG_1044.jpg
    IMG_1044.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 35

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Been posted before I think recently. But was not paying attention because I wasn't interested in the show Shooter anyway.
Even though it looks like a high-quality production, I just can't get into it yet.

For some reason the GF is watching it though, so I caught it this time.

Paul

Haven't decided if new version is real good after the first phase of series..

but it's decent, specially w/a bronco sighting about every episode

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Lucas oiil commercial

Attachments

• IMG_1049.jpg
    IMG_1049.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1052.jpg
    IMG_1052.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 31

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Counting Cars Sun re runs

Attachments

• IMG_1061.jpg
    IMG_1061.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1062.jpg
    IMG_1062.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 32

romegadave

About 3/4's through Little Fauss and Big Halsey (Robert Redford/Michael J. Pollard) there's an orange one on top of a hill (with a trailer behind it) at a motocross race

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
About 3/4's through Little Fauss and Big Halsey (Robert Redford/Michael J. Pollard) there's an orange one on top of a hill (with a trailer behind it) at a motocross race

Been a long time since I've viewed this one.

romegadave

Been a long time since I've viewed this one.

Apparently Redford is ashamed of this one but I like the characters style in it--ends kind of strange but I bet there's more EBs than I caught---love the old movies with so many rides to check out in them

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Apparently Redford is ashamed of this one but I like the characters style in it--ends kind of strange but I bet there's more EBs than I caught---love the old movies with so many rides to check out in them

And that era of dirt biking was tops. So many different makes n models plus the fact that you could go MX or hare scrambles or desert and hill climbing on the same bike.

Made me think of Malcolm Smith ;D:cool:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Never ashamed. Hopefully not. ;/

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
Caught a old rerun of American Restorations, they went to a junk yard and out in the middle on top of a pile of vehicles was a orange EB with white flares, you could spot it behind them, hope somebody rescued it, I think the name of the place was "Don's Truck Salvage" or something like that. ;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Caught a old rerun of American Restorations, they went to a junk yard and out in the middle on top of a pile of vehicles was a orange EB with white flares, you could spot it behind them, hope somebody rescued it, I think the name of the place was "Don's Truck Salvage" or something like that. ;D

Sounds familiar. Enjoy watching that show myself

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
Just spotted this one in a Wrangler Jeans commercial...
10bb508add31088a81cda534a6cc07a6.jpg