• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
new Dunkin Donuts Coolata commercial just saw a couple of mornings ago....orange, 33's not much lift...

grant_71

Bronco Guru
He called it a jeep, got no use for him, cmon man, it wouldn't have changed anything to call it a Bronco in the song.

Well the song sucks anyway. I like country, but that song is crap, Nice truck though.

msweb

Bronco Guru
He called it a jeep, got no use for him, cmon man, it wouldn't have changed anything to call it a Bronco in the song.

I may be willing to forgive him if they'd all come over and wash mine after their margaritas - assuming the tequilla made their clothes fall off.... :eek:

4lofun

aaaggghhhhhh!!!!!!!! watching "THE BOX" nice eb in the begining, then BAM!!!!!! T-BONE .........

jsnouffer

Contributor
Just watched a movie called Crazy on the Outside with the wife. A nice EB goes through the drive thru of a burger joint.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
wife was watching lifetime yesterday and on a movie called "the 19th wife" saw a really nice orange one. not sure if it showed it anymore as i changed channels;D

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Skipping throu the ch's this mornin and saw a nice green EB in a movie called Poker House on TMC.Kids were playing B-ball in a park and it was parked by the ball court.I watched a little more of the movie to see it again,but turned it because the movie was TRASH!!!! :mad:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
wife was watching lifetime yesterday and on a movie called "the 19th wife" saw a really nice orange one. not sure if it showed it anymore as i changed channels;D

U ain't suppose to switch channels son, LOL

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Seen on Xtreme 4x4, sitting in the parking lot at Essentially Of Road. Bronco Buggy. At least it was a front 1/4 bronco skin

74NJBronco

Loc.
Livingston, NJ
HBO's show Trueblood always has Sam's awesome dark blue uncut EB in every episode. Tonight 2 actresses were leaning against another EB while smoking outside.The EB looked like it was in good shape. It was lime green, no windshield wipers and looked to be a tan soft top. Look for both Broncos in tonights episode.

BigPrince

Loc.
Atlanta
HBO's show Trueblood always has Sam's awesome dark blue uncut EB in every episode. Tonight 2 actresses were leaning against another EB while smoking outside.The EB looked like it was in good shape. It was lime green, no windshield wipers and looked to be a tan soft top. Look for both Broncos in tonights episode.

They just keep giving reasons to love that show :)

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Caught sight of one in an episode of California's Gold on PBS.
Parked on the side of the main drag in Hanford I think.

Paul

itsabronco

Loc.
Banning, CA.
Dont know if this one has been on there yet but i saw one this morning on Any Which Way You Can. Clint Eastwood movie towards the end when they are fighting. Orange one with white pin striping at the bottom