• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

bronco-13

Not sure if it has been mentioned before??

There is a sweet orange one on Charlies Angels, "Waikiki Angeles" 1981

And throughout the whole show, they keep calling it a JEEP! :eek:

B

Violator

Loc.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Bronco Sighting On Discovery HD

I'm watcing a show on the Discovery Channel called Cops and Coyotes. It's about the U.S. Border Patrol in Arizona. They showed the Border Agents on patrol in a very cool Early Bronco. It's decked out with a nice soft suspensions and it looks like it's riding on 36's or 38's. Can you imagine that being your company car? I know it's a very tough job these guys but cruising the desert in such a cool Bronco has to help a little bit.

Old School

Loc.
AZ
A lot of their stuff is tricked out.
I've never seen a Bronco though!

The Yuma County Sheriff has a cop-equipped Raptor though.

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
I'm going to ask some of my Border Patrol aquaintences about that, see if they know anything about it. Not likely since they are here in Texas, but some agents rotate in and out of Arizona.

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
FINALLY, I saw a nice looking red with white hard top, white flares close Cabelas in Wheeling WV today. Never see anything on the road up here.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
wife watching hope floats,Hopes {Sandra Bullock} mom drives a light blue one in the movie Her boyfriend {Harry Conick jr.} drives a scout. Wife pointed it out im on the computer.

Man this same thing happened to me late last night.Wife was watching and pointed these out and even pined the scout;D

beaux312

Loc.
Hartford, AL
I saw one on speed channel a show called My Ride Rules, one with a Cobra in it, when they were driving down the interstate a dark green one passed the cobra.

conseated T

Loc.
Westminster Md
watching the movie "unstoppable" with Denzel Washington and I just caught a glimpse of it but near the end of the movie there's a red F350 ford truck and they show the speedometer it looks like a old Bronco speedo but it was real quick so I'm not sure

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
The Secret Circle

new show coming on, found a pic of Britt Robertson (from Life Unexpected) sitting in a blue EB i'm assuming they're gonna use on the show. looks like a possible '76 or '77.

Attachments

• brittbronco.jpeg
    brittbronco.jpeg
    77.5 KB · Views: 101

MartyG

Bronco Guru
Just watched the movie "Warrior"...guess what I saw?

Watched the movie "Warrior" very well done...and one of the fighter's trainer climbs into a slick looking black EB.

My buddy told me to calm down...sigh.

SSDDBRONCO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
Not sure if this was posted but there is this sexy green early bronco commercial for Time Warner Cable. Really nice looking bronco!!!

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
Not sure if this was posted but there is this sexy green early bronco commercial for Time Warner Cable. Really nice looking bronco!!!

saw that on the other night, but by the next morning i couldn't remember what commercial it was for. think it was the same bronco used in colbie caillait's video bubbly.