• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
new show coming on, found a pic of Britt Robertson (from Life Unexpected) sitting in a blue EB i'm assuming they're gonna use on the show. looks like a possible '76 or '77.

Nice. Gotta check that out.

JimAndA72

Loc.
Beaverton, Oregon
Mine is in a movie coming out

I was at a cruise-in with my '72 and some guys comes and asks me if he can use my bronco in a movie. I said "sure as long as you don't blow it up" He got my info and i heard from his production assistant a couple weeks later. Anyway, it was a night shoot, the movie is called Nightscape (there's a trailer if you google it but that was before my bronco's scene.) My bronco fills 1/4th of the screen for a minute or two. Just sitting there parked. Was a night shoot and the movie is Indy and comes out around this december or february. supernatural flick.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I was at a cruise-in with my '72 and some guys comes and asks me if he can use my bronco in a movie. I said "sure as long as you don't blow it up" He got my info and i heard from his production assistant a couple weeks later. Anyway, it was a night shoot, the movie is called Nightscape (there's a trailer if you google it but that was before my bronco's scene.) My bronco fills 1/4th of the screen for a minute or two. Just sitting there parked. Was a night shoot and the movie is Indy and comes out around this december or february. supernatural flick.

Nice man, How cool is that! Congrats

74fiberglass

Last nite on American pickers they where in SC at some retired nascar mech. house lookin for stuf for the hall of fame and when they where leavin there was a green bronco with white flaires in the background.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
in the movie .....HALL PASS w. Owen Wilson

is a sweet florida EB !!! anyone knows the owner ???

Attachments

• DSCN6095.jpg
    DSCN6095.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCN6098.jpg
    DSCN6098.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCN6106.jpg
    DSCN6106.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 20
  • xre 133.jpg
    xre 133.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 32
  • Picture 130.jpg
    Picture 130.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 25

Mike Hewett

Bronco on the Ultimate Fighter

The last episode of the Ultimate Fighter had a bronco in the background. I am pretty sure it was Dana White's (Pres. of UFC). It's a sweet bronco, but I believe it has a newer LS Corvette engine in it.

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
On the latest Hawaii Five-O, there was a Bronco used by the bad guys. They ended up putting it on its side after running over a tree...LOL

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
Dana Whites Bronco is nothing but bad ass! Now some of you might like to here this but it has a chevy motor in it. I'm thinking 500 plus Hp!!! Very nice!!

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Id drive the crap out of that thing.

Chevy motor, Dodge motor, Ford motor, electric motor - its still a bronco!

dlong

Loc.
Las Vegas
Yes it has a corvette motor in it. It is only a 2 wheel drive. He had it built out here in Vegas at a custom shop.

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
Im thinking about putting a 700R4 tranny on mine. Seen how much all the adaptors is gonna cost. it will be cheaper for me to change it to a small block Chevy. My poor 302 is about done. What ever I do to it. It will still look like a bronco.
The Idea of putting a chevy motor in a bronco makes me sick.