• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Well my ole Pappy use to say redbirds don't nest with bluebirds and cheby orange don't roost in FORD BLUE!!

rmiller747

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Highland, Mi
West Coast Customs

Last week on West Coast Customs there was a Bronco in the shop during the entire episode (arm green color). Not sure whose it is as they did not talk about it. Uncut though.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
HA, was just thinking about seeing that one myself..!! During the build for Will I Am right? Front driver fender missing ;:)

ncsubronc

saw an EB in an SAP software commercial the other night...

[youtube]SSnFpS8Y4Ec[/youtube]

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
on the new show "trick my what?" with john schneider, they showed a bronco across the street from the shop they're rebuilding a skidder at, right at 50 min in the show. brown with white inserts.

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
X2 on the payless commercial saw it yesterday but needed to see it again to make sure topless orange bronco. to bad they dont show it for longer.

gator71

Loc.
Tampa
A buddy told me about a sci-fi movie call swamp shark that has a eb in it. Watch it today just a b movie but it show the bronco several times.

BooRae

Loc.
Abita Springs, LA
Not sure if it's been brought up, but watched an episode of West Coast Customs the other day and they had a Bronco top in the shop that had a primer base on it. Would like to see the final product.

Zillacon

Loc.
Hackin Away!
Gold Rush Bronco

Anyone else see the lifted copper colored EB on the Gold Rush show a little bit ago when they were buying the D8 Cat?

Amac70

ME
haven't seen the show but i bet i know whos bronco it was. can't find a clean picture of it. but here it is covered in snow.

t_snowplow_resize_162.jpg

taylorB

Loc.
Canton, GA
ya copper in color with white flares, but it looked like it was a half cab, gues i was wrong.

Wana pick some lottery numbers for me. How did you know the bronco without seeing the show :eek: