• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
nmkg1f.jpg

it sure looks familiar..

Next clue....Does it look the same today? Just thinkin of a freshly painted one at Unevent that was seen delivering T shirts...Of which I have 3...Hummmm

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
This one looks a lot like it, funny this is the only one I could find that was not covered in snow!

Attachments

• 100_1136_01_copy.jpg
    100_1136_01_copy.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 109

Amac70

ME
This one looks a lot like it, funny this is the only one I could find that was not covered in snow!

take a closer look at your avitar i think that might be it also( not covered in snow) There is some guy drinking a zima on the hood though its hard to tell.

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
take a closer look at your avitar i think that might be it also( not covered in snow) There is some guy drinking a zima on the hood though its hard to tell.

What's hard to tell,if its a Zima or a GUY....Hey he thru out the Don't assume.;)

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
LOL, hmmm, looks like a familiar Bronco to me as well....I think I've had contact with it in the past myself! Nice rack too!

Attachments

• stanandstarky.jpg
    stanandstarky.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 84
  • DSCN0608.jpg
    DSCN0608.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 80
  • SHOT_1.jpg
    SHOT_1.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 80

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland

That is too funny, I had forgot about my avatar completely...... mostly because Tito is still dead to me for movie to Southern Mexico!;D

starkypdx

Loc.
Secret lab in Oregon
For those watching the show regularly see if you can locate the Bronco Hazard sticker that I strategically placed. The one on the bronco does not count.

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
The show Gold Rush on the Discovery channel. "The Off Season" is the title of the show. The miners are looking at a D9 bulldozer, and there is a copper colored EB over the guy's shoulder.

saw that too. it's a '77, looks to be about 5" of lift or close.

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
Doesn't it air on the East Coast first? I know we are quick out here on the West Coast,but a 3 hr head start is going to make it close.?:?

Zillacon

Loc.
Hackin Away!
I seen what looked like the sticker on the hood of the big white truck an another on the end of the yellow tank and possibly on the back of the driftwood Tahoe or whatever it is. Tough to see clearly.

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
Nope, be sure to tune in tonight for your chance to win a Broncohazard t-shirt for the first person to locate it..

Of coarse that is if it makes this episode! There is the chance the first time it shows up won't be for a few more episodes yet, or am I wrong? Should be fun to see who chimes it first and where in the show it was spotted.