• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
I just saw one in the trailer for the new movie "Gone". Amanda Seyfried in a Early Bronco is a very nice combo.

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
on HBO is a documentary about the "Mann vs Ford" suit in New jersey. There is at least one shot of a green bronco going by about half way through the show

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Just saw the one in the Mickey D's commercial too. The coke glass one. Shows the back of the Bronco.

broncolvr

Loc.
Southern California
Saw two EBs in one episode of Americas Funniest Home Videos last night.
One reversing with a rope tied to a tree, trying to remove it. Removes the bumper of the EB instead, but nice attempt :D

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Just saw two different ole model Broncos on Americas Funniest Home Videos on WGN tonight.The 1st was a brown one in the back ground of a kid crashing something and the 2nd one was blue pulling down a tree that pulled off the front bumper.Several times it yanked before the bumper gave up the ghost.
Gene

Yea brincolvr, this one shows up from time to time;D

HC

Pcparas

Just saw a Bronco in the music video for the song Drive(for daddy gene) by Alan Jackson. Unfortunately in the song they refer to the vehicle as a rusty old jeep.

Mowillie

Loc.
Boerne, Tx
Was watching an episode of cops today, and the filming car pulled into a parallel spot right behind a green EB. It looked like an older episode, maybe from the 80's. I think it was Denver. There were two cop cars that wreck into each other.

JimAndA72

Loc.
Beaverton, Oregon
has anyone mentioned the blue one in the movie Zodiac? About an hour into the movie (including commercials.) A bunch of cops and reporters heading toward a meeting place with the killer

Kirk K

Saw an EB in a commercial for a goofy looking show called "The Secret Circle" on the CW. It drove up to what looked like a haunted house.

66beater

Loc.
Kirkland,Az.
I watched the "Eiger Sanction" today and Clint was driving an EB,but when they showed a closeup of the speedo, it went to 120mph and was all black.

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
The movie "Warrior". One of the coaches drives a EB. It just came out and watched it "on Demand" by the cable provider.. Good movie too.

Millar

Contributor
Loc.
Birmingham
So funny...

I am watching that flick right now......for the 100th time in my life....

UOTE=hank_;1573509]There is an EB in the movie dazed and confused (about 15 minutes in) the football coaches are leaning on it.

Henry[/QUOTE]

bec

Loc.
Mount Pleasant
and there was another one in a documentary on HBO or Cinamax about these Indians in NJ sewing ford over dumping in a land fill and then giving the land away and then they built homes on top of it it was pretty bad