• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
Watching Velocity last night, on West Coast Customs they were building a Vette for Will I Am. In several shots in their shop was a green Early Bronco in the back ground....

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Awesome shot. Love that.

The need for speed movie has one of the better bronco appearances that I have seen in a while. A "Big Oly" inspired replica chasing a GT500 through the desert... Doesn't get much better than that ;)

i677966.jpg

Eoth

Bronco Guru
OK... Latest Walking Dead episode looks like one parked in the garage of the house that they were living in. Not certain because it was rather quick but it was an old SUV with a swing-away rear tire carrier.

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Not movie related and sorry for posting in wrong thread. But I just saw a recent car magazine and one of the lead stories was "51 coolest cars to own" and believe it or not the early bronco was the only truck/ SUV out of the 51! I will try and find the page and the caption beside it. Pic soon to come!

Here you go!

Last edited:

cipioxx

Loc.
Philadelphia
missed it

I'm a walking dead fan and I missed it!!! I saw a nice red Scout a few episode ago also... I am also a fan o the Cherokee from the 1st season. I have a Grand Wagoneer so I follow FSJ sightings also.

Ok. I don't feel like watching the entire episode again so I just got it on demand and ffwd the whole thing. I saw no garage. Are you talking about the episode when the little girls went apesh1t crazy? What happened right before they showed the garage? Please help...

OK... Latest Walking Dead episode looks like one parked in the garage of the house that they were living in. Not certain because it was rather quick but it was an old SUV with a swing-away rear tire carrier.

Last edited:

Eoth

Bronco Guru
They showed it twice. First time was at the very beginning of the episode when the camera panned the view of the house right before they showed the girl "playing" with a walker. It was an exterior garage and shed combo (weathered wood and unpainted).

cipioxx

Loc.
Philadelphia
amazing

Amazing work Eoth. The Bronco Eoth speaks of was so small and out of the scene, I had to watch the episode multiple times to see it and I missed it over and over again. I wish I could post pics. I could barely make it out. He must have a TV the size of movie theater. It is there, as he said. Watch the episode in slow motion to see it. Look to the upper left of the screen after the zombie falls of the porch. Then it is "shown" again shortly after the kid is playing with the walker. It doesn't matter, you will miss it. Eoth works for AMC or something and staged that scene. Nobody else will see it.

They showed it twice. First time was at the very beginning of the episode when the camera panned the view of the house right before they showed the girl "playing" with a walker. It was an exterior garage and shed combo (weathered wood and unpainted).

Eoth

Bronco Guru
Not to brag, but yes my "home theater" is pretty nice... :cool:
I'll have to pay up my membership and post a pic of what I saw...

Eoth

Bronco Guru
Ok... I finally got off my butt and renewed my subscription. Granted, not the most detailed picture out there, but in my defense it is a picture of a scene looking through a dirty window... Now that being said, I am pretty sure that this is a Bronco

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 82

74NJBronco

Loc.
Livingston, NJ
Good catch.
The Walking Dead is the best show out there!!! Last episode was quite disturbing. Glad they got rid of Lizzy, the best babysitter around. LOL

cipioxx

Loc.
Philadelphia
missed that too...

This is crazy. I didn't see that scene at all. The only times I saw it were outside. I am forced to use a ffwd button on my cable remote. This scene did not exist in the episode I saw. All of my home theater equipment came from flea markets and thrift stores. The people on your home theater are life sized and mine are the size of mice. The only way I would be able to see a scene in that much detail would be record the show, find a 6-head VCR with a jog dial and watch it frame by frame. Amazing work once again.

Ok... I finally got off my butt and renewed my subscription. Granted, not the most detailed picture out there, but in my defense it is a picture of a scene looking through a dirty window... Now that being said, I am pretty sure that this is a Bronco

cipioxx

Loc.
Philadelphia
I need a membership so I can contribute properly also. I do not want to derail the thread, but wanted to agree with you 74NJ. Lizzie was pretty messed up. 2 more episodes.

Good catch.
The Walking Dead is the best show out there!!! Last episode was quite disturbing. Glad they got rid of Lizzy, the best babysitter around. LOL

Eoth

Bronco Guru
This is crazy. I didn't see that scene at all. The only times I saw it were outside. I am forced to use a ffwd button on my cable remote. This scene did not exist in the episode I saw. All of my home theater equipment came from flea markets and thrift stores. The people on your home theater are life sized and mine are the size of mice. The only way I would be able to see a scene in that much detail would be record the show, find a 6-head VCR with a jog dial and watch it frame by frame. Amazing work once again.

That scene was a flash-foward in the first 20 seconds.. (Right after they show the steam kettel being put on the burner of the stove). They repeated the scene towards the end of the episode..

Nothing wrong with piecing a system together over time (thats half the fun).
Audio: Goodwill.com
VCR: Garage Sale
Blue Ray: Amazon Gift Card
Tuner: E-Bay
Projector: The important thing.. $600.00 from online store.
Projector Screen: dry wall with special paint purchased on E-Bay

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Seems like hear lately I've unintentionally seen a Bronco on TV atleast one a day.

Today the movie SPEED was on as I was leaving out the house.
9e3uzety.jpg

Yesterday it was.. Duck Dynasty ...day before was. counting cars...Saturday was overhaulin.

Friday it was ...axx monkeys ...and then Smokey n the Bandit and so on....:eek:

I know all theses have been posted but just funny how was not looking to spot them on tv everyday ;)

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
You are on a roll man, I need to catch up on my shows soon myself :(

helo-mech

Stuck at work on the night shift last Monday and saw this in the movie Pain & Gain.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-03-25 at 1.43.38 AM.jpg
    Screen shot 2014-03-25 at 1.43.38 AM.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 56
  • Screen shot 2014-03-25 at 1.43.46 AM.jpg
    Screen shot 2014-03-25 at 1.43.46 AM.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 52
  • Screen shot 2014-03-25 at 1.43.55 AM.jpg
    Screen shot 2014-03-25 at 1.43.55 AM.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 48
Last edited: