• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

jre74

It was. Great scene of Big Oly chasing a mustang through the desert. Big Oly did happen to be one of the VERY few cars they didn't flip, roll, burn, crash or dent...

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
It was. Great scene of Big Oly chasing a mustang through the desert. Big Oly did happen to be one of the VERY few cars they didn't flip, roll, burn, crash or dent...

lol, well that's definitely a good thing ;)

Ol'Blue

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Nebraska

Academy nominee movie "Nebraska" at about 15:32 min.

Whatching with the wife and found a nice surprise.

Cool black and white shots.

Attachments

• photo 2 (7).JPG
    photo 2 (7).JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 46
  • photo 1 (6).JPG
    photo 1 (6).JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 52

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Just saw that preview on tv for need for speed

Great scene is right. Hope they show more of it in the movie

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
fire in the sky

close to the end of the movie there is a nice blue and white bronco. been a long time since i seen the movie

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Saw this one on Mecum.

eqapy4ed.jpg

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Showed that Bronco no less than three times throughout the hour show. Actually a pretty well sorted special presentation I would say. Had a mix of the hosts of the different Velocity shows gathered, with some doing some hosting duties for this show.
Cool stuff.

Paul

Bajabrewer

Bronco Guru
Pocket Fisherman anyone?

My wife was watching Law & Order when a commercial for "The Pocket Fisherman" came on. She did the right thing & hit record on the DVR so she could show me.;D It looks like they are delivering them in an EB. I'm sure some of you have room for the "New & Improved Ronco" not "Popiel" Pocket Fisherman Only $19.95!

Attachments

• 100_1398.jpg
    100_1398.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 72
  • 100_1399.jpg
    100_1399.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 65
  • 100_1400.jpg
    100_1400.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 49
  • 100_1403.jpg
    100_1403.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 48

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
My wife was watching Law & Order when a commercial for "The Pocket Fisherman" came on. She did the right thing & hit record on the DVR so she could show me.;D It looks like they are delivering them in an EB. I'm sure some of you have room for the "New & Improved Ronco" not "Popiel" Pocket Fisherman Only $19.95!

Nice spot there, and a new one to me..

mca68

Loc.
Gaspe, Quebec
The need for speed movie has one of the better bronco appearances that I have seen in a while. A "Big Oly" inspired replica chasing a GT500 through the desert... Doesn't get much better than that ;)

i677966.jpg

SSDDBRONCO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
The need for speed movie has one of the better bronco appearances that I have seen in a while. A "Big Oly" inspired replica chasing a GT500 through the desert... Doesn't get much better than that ;)

i677966.jpg

I was about to post about this!! Just saw the movie today and i had the biggest damn smile when the Bronco was being filmed for quite some time in action! Need for Speed is a must watch

AndyT

Saw a green one on one of those dumbass Sonic commercials. It was the one on the pretzel dog one lol. On the right hand side of the screen.

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
Saw a green one on one of those dumbass Sonic commercials. It was the one on the pretzel dog one lol. On the right hand side of the screen.

Just so you know, every Sonic commercial starts with the same shot with the green bronco sitting in the first space on the right....