• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

patterdale

Bronco Guru
The movie Nebraska has an EB @ 10-15 minutes in. They give a long rear end shot and then a short side shot. It is even complete with a good case of Bronco lean.

Ol'Blue

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The movie Nebraska has an EB @ 10-15 minutes in. They give a long rear end shot and then a short side shot. It is even complete with a good case of Bronco lean.

Saw that, couple of pics.

Attachments

• photo 2 (7).JPG
    photo 2 (7).JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 35
  • photo 1 (6).JPG
    photo 1 (6).JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 42

Miker

Bronco Guru
Hey, any of you guys catch the end of the season final episode to Justified? Ava was driving a soft top onto a bridge to meet with Reylon Givens. Great thing about this catch was I was half asleep when my bride called it out to me. AND she is not into these,,, must be "osmosis kinda' thing" going on in our household!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Hey, any of you guys catch the end of the season final episode to Justified? Ava was driving a soft top onto a bridge to meet with Reylon Givens. Great thing about this catch was I was half asleep when my bride called it out to me. AND she is not into these,,, must be "osmosis kinda' thing" going on in our household!

I only got to watch the first part of it, watching the rest tonite :)

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru

Just watched the episode tonite, I was asking my wife "when did Ava get a bronco?" I like that it was green.

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Did a interweb search and found a pic of Ava and a bronco from a previous season...I wished I hadn't deleted this season finale, for I thought the bronco on the bridge had uncut front fenders.

Attachments

• i466439.jpg
    i466439.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 91

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Did a interweb search and found a pic of Ava and a bronco from a previous season...I wished I hadn't deleted this season finale, for I thought the bronco on the bridge had uncut front fenders.

It is uncut, just finished watching the season finale.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

It's a pretty nice bronco..

Looks like next season of Justified is gonna be interesting too

xfalcon

002fc887-f763-4b86-8aa5-648983f8bd02.jpg

New Hagerty Add? or has it been said.

rse248

Loc.
Franklin
Looks like an Early Bronco will be a character in next "Planes" movie. The Bronco will be the Secretary of the Interior who is competent, smart and likable - good choice! This clipping came from a USA Today article a couple of weeks ago.

Attachments

• planes movie.jpg
    planes movie.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 56

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Looks like an Early Bronco will be a character in next "Planes" movie. The Bronco will be the Secretary of the Interior who is competent, smart and likable - good choice! This clipping came from a USA Today article a couple of weeks ago.

they need to do something about that Grill.. lol