• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Parchment sport floor mat.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Fateful words those... My brain even forgot the fact that... I'm no longer sure I even bought the rear section!!
Turns out that I have both the front and rear in black (intending to color them myself), but not sure I bought the rear. At least, I'm not seeing it in my garage.
Maybe when I bought my parchment front, the rear had not become available yet? I do remember there was a discrepancy in delivery dates in the beginning.
At least that's what I hope happened.

So for now at least, I don't have the two to compare. But the really good news (bad for me, good for this discussion) is that if I do have to buy a rear, it'll for sure be from many moons apart. So if they don't match, it might be a normal thing. But if they do match, then I'd say they have their coloring better dialed in than is showing here in this discussion.
We'll see...

Paul