• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SC Parts for sale or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

dixieboyz13

Loc.
Johns Island
I have several parts for sale or trade. Wanted to put them on here before I put them on craigslist.
Make me an offer. All prices are negotiable!
What I have:
Stock spare tire carrier: Includes backing plates, latch assembly, and hinges, pretty much everything is there. one of the backing plates has a bolt stuck in it. havent even tried to remove it.
Guage cluster with wiring harness(used): Good shape. Not sure if all gauges work. Got this to replace mine and found out mine onlyhad a bad voltage regulator.
Front grill: some surface rust but structurally sound. Greatfor trail rig.
Front drum assembly: good shape with pads and backing plates. may need new spring kit. has good drums and all.
Full doors: Not sure I want to sell these until I get soft doors, but I will put them up anyway. Great trail doors. Not in show truck quality. Have rust spot in bottom front of doors. Have hinges and all glass, and all latches work.
Stock front drive shaft.(needs new u-joint)
Bestop Bikini top(black) with riser

Soon to be removed: 2 1/2" JBG front coils

I also have several small parts such as spring buckets, headlight buckets, etc, all used.

What Im looking for:
Aluminum 3 core radiator
Fiberglass hood or hood scoop
Gorilla warflares
Aluminum rims
Vacuum Booster

I am interested in almost anything that you might have because I need so many parts. Let me know what youve got, and maybe we can work something out. Would prefer not to ship the doors.

Last edited:

dons68sport

Loc.
brooklyn
I have several parts for sale or trade. Wanted to put them on here before I put them on craigslist.
Make me an offer. All prices are negotiable!
What I have:
Stock spare tire carrier: Includes backing plates, latch assembly, and hinges, pretty much everything is there. one of the backing plates has a bolt stuck in it. havent even tried to remove it.
Guage cluster with wiring harness(used): Good shape. Not sure if all gauges work. Got this to replace mine and found out mine onlyhad a bad voltage regulator.
Front grill: some surface rust but structurally sound. Greatfor trail rig.
Front drum assembly: good shape with pads and backing plates. may need new spring kit. has good drums and all.
Full doors: Not sure I want to sell these until I get soft doors, but I will put them up anyway. Great trail doors. Not in show truck quality. Have rust spot in bottom front of doors. Have hinges and all glass, and all latches work.
Stock front drive shaft.(needs new u-joint)

I also have several small parts such as spring buckets, headlight buckets, etc, all used.

What Im looking for:
Soft top: Dont need to be brand new, but no tears at least.
Fiberglass hood or hood scoop
Gorilla warflares
Aluminum rims
Vacuum Booster

I am interested in almost anything that you might have because I need so many parts. Let me know what youve got, and maybe we can work something out. Would prefer not to ship the doors.

i have just a booster no brackets let me know thanks don

OP
OP
dixieboyz13

dixieboyz13

Loc.
Johns Island
I might just go for the whole brand new booster assembly. Brakes arent really something you wanna chance. Plus it seems cheaper than ordering it all seperate. Thanks though

Gerbow

Loc.
Jacksonville
I have a set of soft doors that Ive been thinkin about sellin. I never use them. I move them out of my way more than anytjing. Also a set of 16x8 (or 8 1/2) with excellent tires. 5 total. I may be able to use the doors depending what they look like.

Gerbow

Loc.
Jacksonville
Also....Im really wanting a metal windshield frame...I have a fiberglass frame but dont really want to use it.

OP
OP
dixieboyz13

dixieboyz13

Loc.
Johns Island
Sorry guys! Havent checked back in a while. The doors are off of a 74, I'm sure they are fixable, but as they are, they are more trail worthy. I have an old rusty metal windshield frame with a cracked windshield that I just removed (prob going to scrap yard).

OP
OP
dixieboyz13

dixieboyz13

Loc.
Johns Island
The coils are a little less than a year old, and have probably less than 500 miles on them. I put them on while i was doing body work, and expected the rear leafs to settle. The rear sits about an inch higher than the front, and since coils are cheaper than leafs, I ordered the 3 1/2" coils to solve the problem. Hope to get them in this week.

fastcarkenny

Loc.
Avondale, AZ
I'm interested in the bikini top. What condition is it in? I have a hood scoop off of a 80's mustang, if that interests you. I'm sure I could dig up some other parts if there are any other items that you can think of that you need. There is a picture of a hood scoop like the extra one I have on my bronco in my gallery.

Status
Not open for further replies.