• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Parts for Sale / Trade - Make Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
oldskooldropout

oldskooldropout

Loc.
Frederick, MD
Bump

BUMP ----

Here is the parts list and the link to the pics for them:
http://208.56.244.200/parts/

What I got:
  • Steel Hard Top with Rack
    In decent Shape but I want a Soft top or one of Chucks Tops. It has some patch jobs on it But does not leak. Will get more pics of it if needed.
  • Front Bumper (Stock?) with Crome trim
  • Motor Craft Carb with Risers
    According to previous owner this was working but replaced with a Holly.
  • Instrument Cluster
    Missing the Alt gage
  • Clutch plate and housing
  • Original Dash Pad
    I was only able to find two small tears in vinyl that could be replaced. Metal support not the greatest but solid.
  • Set of doors
    Both have working hardware and Windows. Panels in decent condition. Door bottoms Rusted through.
  • Fender Flare
    Singular. Only one. Fiberglass. It is for the passenger rear. See pic for part #.
  • 29" x 11.5" x 15" Mickey Thompson Baja Belted tires.
    About 60% tread still on them. Looking to upgrade to 33"
  • Gas tank filler tube-SOLD
  • Stock Gas Tank-SOLD
  • Stock Heater Core
  • Hood
    Appears to have only one bad spot, see pic, but only surface rust. Nothing rusted through. Latch appears to be in working condition.
  • 4 Stock Hub Caps -SOLD
    Only one appears to be dented but not bad. Can be knocked out.
  • Skid Plate.
  • Various Light lenses.
  • Stock 302 engine carb manifold cover.
  • Black Door panels
    I have these installed on the truck now but I am looking to swap them out with Powder coated Diamond plate ones like on ghost66 EB.
  • Seat belts
    Some parts of these work others not. You may be able to piece out the self retracting units.
  • Spare Tire holder Latch
    The bottom part of the latch is bent. It can be bent back and welded strong. The handle and Spring for it still work great.
  • Spare Tire Holder -SOLD
    Comes with good latch. I am looking to replace this one with one that bolts to the bumper.
  • Plastic Aux Tank
  • Black Wiper motor cover-SOLD
  • Two Black Visors -SOLD
  • 2 Wiper Motors with Arms
    1 Has Motor Mount. Not sure if they are both working.

Last edited:
OP
OP
oldskooldropout

oldskooldropout

Loc.
Frederick, MD
Getting ready to take this stuff to scrap yard to make some extra money. Let me know if any of you want any of this. I am going to come to MEB Roundup Sat morning so I can deliver.

Thanks,
Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.