• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pics of Bikini Top buckles and straps

mlaird

Loc.
Houston,TX
Anyone with a bestop bikini top able to post a picture of the adjustment buckle and where it is located on the straps. Long story short my straps broke and i lost the buckles and they don't make this color bikini top anymore so i need to replace the straps and buckles.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I don’t have a picture handy, but my old school standard roll bar bikini straps were mounted about 3/4 of the way back along the bed rail, screwed to the inside surface.
I didn’t want them on the top of the bed rail where they would interfere with the hard top going on.
I also didn’t want them mounted to the rollbar tube because mine was extra short and the strap would’ve been at an unnatural position.

bronco t

Contributor
Loc.
San Diego CA
I have a family cage bikini from WH and the buckles are about a foot from the end of the cover (and C pillar) and the straps run forward to the C pillar and then back to the buckle.

Attachments

• IMG_0487 (002).jpg
    IMG_0487 (002).jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 17