• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Proof my Bronco has been off road

BigToe

Whoa now, easy does it. :eek: Your gonna flip that thing if you keep that up.:);)

TwoDalesDad

Bronco Guru
Wow....you've not got ....street cred/ dirt cred.....congratts.....roll it forward....easy doez itz

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Where the hell is the "like" button?

L.R. ;)

duqu6ubu.jpg

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Better go to full width axles and 4 link brother, you're flirting with a disastrous roll over situation in the making!!!!

Fireball05

Bronco Guru
The Bronco is an extremely capable rig, as this photo clearly shows!

I'd go so far as to bet you didn't need a spotter or 4lo! Nicely done. Did you perhaps stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night?

OP
OP
F

Fairlane514

Loc.
Houston
I have been carefully watching that tire to see if it is losing air. I think we can agree the evidence shows a pretty violent incident. If I recall correctly (its still a little unsettling to think about) there was more than one offending rock.

I felt a little ganged up on when I heard a "gang" of rocks assaulting my inner fenders and taunting me to continue down the path and push their patience. I decided (wisely so) to steer back onto the soothing pavement enjoying the serenity of organized asphalt and painted lines.

When I got home and looked at my tires. Thats when I noticed the remaining rock and I swear it was mocking me! Upon advisement I took the picture from a safe distance. Obviously I survived the incident and was able to post my picture and story of "I shouldn't be alive".

I plan to take it easy for a few days and count my blessings.

jw0747

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Antonio, TX
I hope this ain't true but sorta like most Jeep owners you tried to drive one front wheel up on a rock so you could take a "unique off-road photo" and you picked out a too small rock.
Having had experience on a trail ride with some Jeep owners they spend hours doing this and the group procession never goes anywhere. You spend untold hours stopped waiting on someone up ahead who is doing it.