• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Proof Tito built the PINK Bronco for himself!

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
It took me a while but I think I can prove that Josh (Tito) built the Pink Bronco for himself and not the wife!:eek: I waited for months to get the proof that it was for him not his wife as he stated!! What do you think? I waited for the right moment, and today such a moment presented itself! I got this action shot of Josh changing his socks during the Christmas tree hunt. In the photo below you will see what I've been able to capture!;D ;D

Besides, what are friends for?

Shawn

Attachments

• Painted_toes.JPG
    Painted_toes.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:

eb66to77

Bronc'Ownly
Loc.
NOVA
besides being a female child's foot, this was rather enjoyable. Josh sorry if you have a little girl's foot :D.

Dave

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Pink Bronco???? Pink Pony! ;D ;D ;D

PXDBronco -> Titto %)

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
i immagine that joshes foot to look some thing like a hobitts foot ,, big , and real hairy ,,,

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
You'd think that since I wheel in sandals almost exclusively you guys would have noticed before!!!

OP
OP
regshawn

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
I thought everyone wheeled in flip flops? Josh just likes to look pretty doing it!:-* ;D

Shawn

Last edited: