• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Red Label 68 4.6 Terminator Powered Bronco

Stoneman

Loc.
Silver Spring, MD
I just burned 30 minutes (on the clock no less) to read through this build. By far the coolest build thread I have yet to see. I don't know what is more impressive, the build itself or how well you have documented it. Can't wait to see this thing complete.

JoeLat

I just burned 30 minutes (on the clock no less) to read through this build. By far the coolest build thread I have yet to see. I don't know what is more impressive, the build itself or how well you have documented it. Can't wait to see this thing complete.

I just did the same thing and have to agree...it is very cool!

Nightstick

Bronco guy
Great job on the bumpers!... and everything else.:cool:

What kind of paint did you use?

Nightstick

Bronco guy
What size pipe did you use for that bumper? Both the small and large peices, OD and thickness please.

I was going to use fence pipe (2 3/8" schedule 40) but that seems a little big. Plus ya can't bend it, it would have to be cut and rewelded so I would get a sharp bend instead of a curve.

OP
OP
houseofdiesel

houseofdiesel

What size pipe did you use for that bumper? Both the small and large peices, OD and thickness please.

I was going to use fence pipe (2 3/8" schedule 40) but that seems a little big. Plus ya can't bend it, it would have to be cut and rewelded so I would get a sharp bend instead of a curve.

The main structure is made by Proto Fab. I just modified it to work.

mavereq

Bronco Guru
i'm waiting to hear about how the ride is on this baby. i've got my 3-link just about setup and am curious how yours rides.

OP
OP
houseofdiesel

houseofdiesel

i'm waiting to hear about how the ride is on this baby. i've got my 3-link just about setup and am curious how yours rides.

Sorry man things are going to be really slow. I just found out over the weekend I'm getting divorced.:(

ja.stoner63

Loc.
Chandler, Arizona
Hey wait a second.:eek:

This build looks just like the build I was going to do if I had your talent.;D

Looks awesome man, keep the updates coming please.

73bronco

Sorry man things are going to be really slow. I just found out over the weekend I'm getting divorced.:(

Sorry to hear. The Bronco and all of the classicbronco members(that are watching this build constantly!) can wait....take care of things on the home front first!

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
you still alive man?

I have seen rigs around town and at my kids school with the House of Diesel stickers in the back, but I cannot say I have had a chance to talk to the drivers to see if they are "the builder"...

I am sure he is just working things out...