• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Right Rear Reflector with Spare Tire Mount

runguyrun

I'm adding rear reflectors (below the brake lights) to my 73.
It already had screw holes on the left side so I put it right on.
On the right side the spare tire mount covers the area where the reflector would go. I understand there is some sort of bracket that allows the reflector to mount. Does anyone have a photo of this? I see a lot of photos online but none are close-ups. I figure I can fabricate something if I know what it is supposed to look like.

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
e4ymu7yz.jpg

erase9av.jpg

yvapy9as.jpg

Hope that helps

Blue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
runguyrun

runguyrun

Thanks, those photos are great. They confirm my concern that the WH bracket sticks out really far. It looks to me like it would only require enough distance to clear the bolt but they have it sticking out 2 inches. Is that how the stock reflector goes?
I think I could just cut a spacer to go over the bolt and then drill a couple holes to mount the reflector flat against the back.