• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

S&W Roll Cage-Pics Needed

67bondobronc

Any of you guys that have bought a roll cage from S&W have pics of what the finished product looks like? Also, any comments you have about the cages.

Thanks

bronco6769

I'd like to see some pics too! A guy I work with got a roll bar for his Mustang from them and it fit pretty good. Never seen the Bronco cage they have for the Bronco though. Yes, they are definitly priced right. :)

BUCKETOBOLTS

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Salisbury, NC
I believe I saw a pic on this board of one a while back. Seems to me like their cage was built more like a drag car than an offroad cage. It was a plain hoop with a spreader behind the seats, then angles to the rear, and the bars went to the front with a brace that went through the door opening. I'm not knocking their stuff, I had a 6 point from them in an old 83 5.0. It was a super nice fit and easy to install. I just think their design was an adaptation of their racing cage.

Amac70

ME
Well here is a pic of my s&w cage. The front half of this is basically what you get with the 10pt kit. then it will have two down bars that go all the way to the back of the bronco and two more that go down right behind the seat at an angle. I got two front sections and made a full family style cage out of mine, and changed things around a bit.

DSC00737.JPG