• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Sema Pics

diggs

Loc.
Chicago
Just Got Back From Sema Show Only Eb I Saw. Foose At It Again, And Some Of My Project Pics. HOPE THEY LOAD

Attachments

• RESIZE BRONCO.jpg
    RESIZE BRONCO.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 166
  • RESIZE BRONCO2.jpg
    RESIZE BRONCO2.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 192
  • FOOSE 1.jpg
    FOOSE 1.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 98
  • SEMA 4X4.jpg
    SEMA 4X4.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 83
  • PROJECT 3.jpg
    PROJECT 3.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 106
  • PROJECT 2.jpg
    PROJECT 2.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 132

Broncobowsher

Total hack
I spent 3 days at that show. I didn't find that Bronco. Looks like it was hidden in a corner. Which corner?

Didn't find much new. New air locker coming soon. Internal but the air seals are not on a rotating part to wear out like the ARB. They also cut the moving parts in half when compared to an ARB. There lititure is somewhere in that huge box of catalogs. They will be located in Knoxville, same town as Bronco Driver.
Milemarker has started there new MOSFET winch controllers. These look promising in giving you speed control. Right now there are only out for the perminate magnet motors, the series wound motor controlers are coming soon.
ARB is coming out with a new snatch block designed for use with the synthetic winch line. Saw and played with a pre-production piece, very nice job.
More tires and wheels then I could care for. yes, the biggest just got bigger. Want to mount some 30" dubs? they got them. As hokey as you think they are. But they did have a 46" baja claw sitting quitely off to the side. I was a little more impressed with the tire for the boeing 777 they had there. Load rating of 255 and a speed rating of Y
Miller has this nice super compact 27 amp plasma that will run on 110 or 220V. It is about the saze of a loaf of bread. The passport MIG welder is a portable unit that runs both ways as well and lays down a really clean bead. But you do pay for that inverter technology.
The food was a little better this year, the pizza wasn't half bad. I have paid more for less that tasted worse at the airport in Houston. The Foose P32 roadster with the Lincoln V12 I really liked.
Stewert is starting to market the EMP fans. These are some killer 11" electric fans. They aint cheap but were designed for industrial applications. Power goes into a controller. 3-Phase then drives a brushless motor that can really move some air. They are designed to be completely submersible. Nice thing is that these fans were developed to keep heavy machinery cool and delete the mechanical cooling fan. Now if they would start selling them for less the $399 each.

OP
OP
diggs

diggs

Loc.
Chicago
I Found It In The Off Road Area In The Corner, What Else, At The End Of The Last Row. The Area Had An Off Road Van That You Can Do A Few Day Trail Ride, And At Night Sleep In The Fully Set Up Interior Which Includes Fold Out Bed,frig, Pop Up Top, And Sink. Also Too Many Heeps At The Show If You Asked Me, Seems That Most Of The Off Road Companies Cater To Them. Just My Observation

Gummi Bear

Bronco Guru
For whatever reason, that Cage EB buggy looks like a toy in your pic. ;D

zombie66

Loc.
Beaverton, oregon
broncobowsher and diggs,
thanks for the pics and info. when you find the pamphlet for that new air locker can you give us the name and website if they have one? im getting to the point of needing lockers so the more options the better. thanks!

dirtwheels

New air locker

That web site for the new air locker is www.tjmbullbars.com or Tel: (865)670-1012. The sales guy, Matthew Vance, told me it should be out some time next year.It looks very well made and of coarse is made in Australia.

dirtwheels

who"s Bronco is that.

Also, the Bronco at the SEMA show pictured above belongs to Carl Nielson.He was at the Cage Off Road booth.