• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

She was stripped* New Photos*

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Love that hood - its gonna look great!

Now make sure you paint the door frames separate from the doors so you dont crack the paint if you ever decide to take them off.

OP
OP
A

acarlotto

Loc.
Charlotte
We wouldn't be here if we didn't care. That sounds like a great color combo, can't wait to see it. When are you getting this done?

Should be done after Christmas. Then we need to just get it running right.

Nick G. (pikapp691) I am sending you the bill. I call beta phi

OP
OP
A

acarlotto

Loc.
Charlotte
Here some new pics. Just A few things to put back on and then clean it up. The guy did an amazing job. Could not be happier.

Attachments

• IMG_0684resize.jpg
    IMG_0684resize.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0686 - resize.jpg
    IMG_0686 - resize.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0688resize.jpg
    IMG_0688resize.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0691resize.jpg
    IMG_0691resize.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0693resize.jpg
    IMG_0693resize.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 35

pikapp691

Looks good dude! Are you gonna keep those wheels/tires or go with something else?

OP
OP
A

acarlotto

Loc.
Charlotte
Looks good dude! Are you gonna keep those wheels/tires or go with something else?

Why? You want to buy them. Jusk kidding. I will keep them for now. They don't look too good now because they are pretty dirty. But a littlle washey wash they'll be peeerrrrty.

Nightmare Bronc

Man it turned out very nice, I am behind ya about 10 days. Still gotta block sand and prime 2 more times then paint.