• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Show me your dash.

Frankenhorse

Loc.
Smyrna,TN
I am waiting for BC's full dash to come out so I can make a custom one. Have the stock dash and keeping it stock. Whould put it back in but the rig has been wrecked once and then pieced back together. Sence it is not original I am not going make it one. When I posibly get #2 Bronco it will be stock or close to it. So any good ideas? Not to copy but posibly spark an idea or two.

I like autometers carbon fiber gauges but spendy

Flash69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Southwest Va
Mine is stock with a console i built for the water and oil gauges.

Attachments

• 11268000_0191-med.jpg
    11268000_0191-med.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 387

YelloTx73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Katy/Galveston, TX
I like this one. I'll try and find some other dash pics I have too

Attachments

• NASAdash1.gif
    NASAdash1.gif
    59.2 KB · Views: 379
  • NASAdash2.gif
    NASAdash2.gif
    58.6 KB · Views: 332

Flash69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Southwest Va
YelloTx73 said:
Man thats cool. Looks like an airplane cockpit. I aint smart enough to wire something like that up. I have to keep it simple.

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
YelloTx73 said:

Pretty goofy if you ask me. You can't even read the 4 gauges on the end. ...(and they look like cheap gauges) (sorry to whoever's eb that is...no hard feelings?) ;D

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Flash69 said:
Man thats cool. Looks like an airplane cockpit. I aint smart enough to wire something like that up. I have to keep it simple.

Holy Smoke !

I'm not smart enough to figure out what those nine guages are reading. Can anyone list what they are ?

YelloTx73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Katy/Galveston, TX
sfaforester said:
Pretty goofy if you ask me. You can't even read the 4 gauges on the end. ...(and they look like cheap gauges) (sorry to whoever's eb that is...no hard feelings?) ;D

Its just a low-res pic, thats why its hard to read what all the gauges are for. I think its pretty cool lookin, but it would take a while to get used to so you knew which gauges to focus on more than others. Not to mention the wiring nightmare.

Here's a link to a site with the dash. I sent the guy an email to see about getting some more pics, we'll see what happens

68beast

Loc.
Covina, Kalifornia
Not many mods to mine, I switched the glove box and speaker grill, smoothed everything out and had it painted glossy black.

Attachments

• dashandtunnelcover.jpg
    dashandtunnelcover.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 418
  • dash.jpg
    dash.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 200

msweb

Bronco Guru
Looks good with the gloss finish! I'm also glad to see that I'm not the only one with spider webs on my ride ;D

jims66

My stock dash

dash.jpg

OP
OP
Frankenhorse

Frankenhorse

Loc.
Smyrna,TN
Your right I should of used the search but hey we all have brain farts. Cool console won't work with my man. tranny. WOW lots of gauges looks good but bit over the top for me.Whadya got there looks like...

Duel volts for batterys?
Duel fuel level?
tranny temp?
engine temp?
oil?
tach?
speedo?
I was thinking of doing two fuel gauges. So I know how much I have with out switching tanks. Maby with an LED above each one to know which tank I am on. Also spliting tach and speedo on each side of the steering wheel. Hey what about old time gauges. like the ones in summit.

YelloTx73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Katy/Galveston, TX
Nasa Dash gauges

I see two volt meters, a trans temp, oil, and I can't tell the rest, there are at least three more on the driver side of the column, with what looks like a speedo above it. I emailed the guy, but his email bounced back, so now I'm waiting on the site owner to email me back. I've searched, but I can't come up with any better pics of the dash

OP
OP
Frankenhorse

Frankenhorse

Loc.
Smyrna,TN
Hey I see alot out there with the radio in the dash. Mine had the speaker but the radio (am) was under the dash. Dealer add on?

M

Miley

I like 'em simple...

Here's mine.

Attachments

• dashforclassicbronco.jpg
    dashforclassicbronco.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 292

j.r.nice

Bronco Guru
Did someone say AUTOMETER????
You dont have to be good at wirin' if you use mechanical gauges. I trust them a lot more.

Attachments

• Bronco TV 009s.JPG
    Bronco TV 009s.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 223
  • JRN_Bronco_Int2Rs.JPG
    JRN_Bronco_Int2Rs.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 185