• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Silver Lake MI June 30-July7th. Bronco pics added 07/04/12

Hank_

Bronco Guru
I will be camping at Silver Lake that week and wondering if anyone here will have their bronco up there. Mine will be there in spirit only (I almost want to trailer it up there and work on it).

051.jpg

Pic from 2011

Henry

Last edited:

Crimson66

Loc.
Olive Branch, Ms.
Would be nice.

It's about time you got yours on the road is'nt it Henry? Watching all those ''running'' Broncos may be too depressing, I'd just stay home.

OP
OP
Hank_

Hank_

Bronco Guru
I still hope it will make it up there before summers end. You get yours done then bring it up next summer. It is a lot of fun.

Henry

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
I was up there without a Bronco a couple years ago. Really made me want to take mine up there! Spent a lot of time watching rigs go up Test Hill, saw a heep almost roll and saw a full-size 4 door Ford diesel with a big lift and huge tires crank right up that sand only to sit on the top of the mound on his frame. He was still bailing sand when we left 4 hours later. Silver Lake is on my short list for the next vacation!

Crimson66

Loc.
Olive Branch, Ms.
12 hour trip

If only I could get this ole baby dependable enough to make the 12 hour trip, I would be the happiest Bronco owner alive. Wonder what kind of road trip's these EB's make?

OP
OP
Hank_

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Heading out tomorrow afternoon. Looking forward to a little relaxation. When I get the bronco running we will have to get some people up here to Michigan to do some 4 wheeling. We have the Silver Lake sand dunes in the summer, Drummond Island in the spring and fall and West Branch for winter time plus several private 4 wheel parks to visit.

Henry

OP
OP
Hank_

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Silver Lake Mi. Some nice bronco pics posted 07/04/12

Some pics of a few of the bronco's I have come across.

IMG_0658.jpg

My favorite so far. This bronco has an airbag suspension and a great paint job.

IMG_0667.jpg

Air bags.

IMG_0661.jpg

What a great bronco and a great owner to talk to.

IMG_0653.jpg

This one sounded like it meant business.

IMG_0674.jpg

Check out the duck camo.

IMG_0669.jpg

This use to be a bronco but was in a wreck. The owner fabricated the entire body out of aluminum. It looked sweet driving around.

IMG_0651.jpg

Not a bronco but to cool not to post up.

2012-06-30_18-00-42_907.jpg

Another nice owner. He and his sons built this one. It is for dune use only.

I should have some more pics before the weekend is over. Still some nice ones in the campground I need to snap pics of.

Henry

Last edited:

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Excellent!! Now I'm motivated to keep working on mine so I can attend next year.

Keep the pics coming.

mudford

Loc.
Midland, MI
I am trying to get my Bronco over there in a couple of weeks. A friend wants me to go, he's taking his Tahoe (on 35" boggers). The Bronco needs a lot of work to make this possible. The list of things I need to get done seems to be getting bigger instead of smaller.

OP
OP
Hank_

Hank_

Bronco Guru
I am trying to get my Bronco over there in a couple of weeks. A friend wants me to go, he's taking his Tahoe (on 35" boggers). The Bronco needs a lot of work to make this possible. The list of things I need to get done seems to be getting bigger instead of smaller.

I know the feeling. I was hoping to have my bronco done to bring up but it was not happening. Hopefully by the end of August I can head back up. Good luck with getting yours completed.

Henry