• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

sneak peek Bronco Builder

blamejane

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Here's a little sneak peek of what I've been working on...

It's a 3D bronco builder application, which I decided to develop after seeing this thread on a bronco designer for the web. It looks like the web version was never completed, or at least not that I can see, but I thought it was an awesome idea. Of course anything to do with bronco's is cool to me!

Keep in mind that this is in the early stages, so if things look kind of "funny"...well you get the picture. Most everything you see are just "place-holders" while I develop the app. For instance, the wall and cabinets, and shelves need textures applied to them. The bronco is very basic for now, so hopefully I can get it looking super awesome. The lighting is also in need of some serious work, but I'm pretty happy with how everything is turning out.

I'm probably gonna need help with the names of things, and ideas on what can be done with it. For the most part I was just following along with what was itemized on the above thread.

enjoy...

broncobuilderIpad1.jpg

broncobuilderIpad2.jpg

broncobuilderIpad3.jpg

broncobuilderIphone.jpg

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Awesome! Glad to see something like this coming together! :D

OldBlue77

I can already imagine how many hours I'm going to spend playing with this!

OP
OP
blamejane

blamejane

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks guys, I'll post a video soon; it's much more fun to see in action! ;D