• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Sneak Peek. Updated with pics 10 days later. More pics added..On its way to Cali..

crawln68

Bronco Guru
That is one sweet looking EB Mad! I am so glad that you are going to make it to Victorville. We'll have to make sure and look for eachother. ;D

Fugly

Loc.
Las Vegas
:eek: Nice work Mad!!! It's cool that the kids help out. I'm a teacher, I would rather see the kids miss school to help out on a project like that than fake sick and watch TV all day.
Nice job!

jr

Loc.
Mililani, Hawaii
Nice job. Glad your bronco gonna make it to CA. Wish I was going too but maybe next year. I'll call you later to start mine. ;D

Joel

OP
OP
Madgyver

Madgyver

Contributor
Bronco Madman
Thank You everyone for the kind replies. I couldn't have done it without my childrens help.
We will get there on Wednesday.
For those who are attending the 40th, I will not recognize any of you so if you do see us with this Yellow77 please stop by and say "HI" I like to put names to faces and get to meet everyone.....
The kids are all excited and so am I. We are packing our gear now....:cool: ;D
I got 2 more days of work and then we will be on our way.. See you there....
Aloha,
Honorio

Attachments

• yellow77, orange70.jpg
    yellow77, orange70.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 62