• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Sniper/stiff sticky pedal

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Why wouldn't it? Multiple ways of doing a fuel system. I'm planning on stock tanks on my '77 F250 that is about to get a Sniper. I dropped the tanks and put a new fuel pickup in each tank, going to use the stock pickup as the return. This gently puts the return fuel at the bottom of the tank so it isn't waterfalling and aerating. Reading the Holley instructions I realize I have done it wrong in the past. The tanks are not baffled, I may have issues with a low tank and fuel slosh away from the pickup. It is a street rig so it shouldn't be an issue like it would be in an offroad rig.

jwhit

you can use stock tank with external fuel pump that will come with sniper if you buy kit
but in the long run you are better going with internal pump which you could put in stock tank but would be better to get larger tank already setup for efi

fyi i used my stock 14gallon tank with external pump and but i added a sump to bottom of my tank to insure my pump never starved