• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

So Why your handle? & Explain your avatar

Jimboss77

Loc.
Greenville
I had a group of friends that could never decide where to go, what to do, when to do it , etc.....I would get tired of debating it and made the the plan for the night or day or weekend or whatever. My name is Jim and I was the boss.........jimboss :cool:

gnpenning

Contributor
Bronco Slave
Loc.
I have more questions than answers.
I've completed in many types of horse competitions through the years. Team Penning and ranch sorting were the most profitable for me. For many years I ran down the road most weekends competing. I was always gone penning so gnpenning.

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I got into Broncos early to mid 2000’s shortly before the price of gas really started to jump up. My first Bronco was stock 72 and for some dumb reason I was surprised on how bad MPG’s my 72 got... hence the name Gas Pig.

The actual funny part is of the username is the reaction I usually get when I finally meet another CB person for the first time. More then a few times I got, “I figured you to be a fat old hillbilly!” lol

Honestly it’s always a lot of fun meeting CB members for the first time especially the guys you been communicating with years. There is a lot of great people in our humble Bronco community! ;D;D;D

Rox Crusher

Bronco Guru
I work in the heavy equipment industry, specifically rock crushers, and I live in Roxborough Park, CO.

I love to go wheeling and rock crawling so Rox Crusher seemed like a good fit.

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
I started my venture into the car world with Volkswagens. My dad bought me my first '61 beetle when I was 14 for $500 and I have been hooked since. I've been using this user name since that first beetle in 1999 on every site I am a member of.

My avatar is a picture of my bronco in the snow...

LSUpete

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I received free college because I played football. I'll forever be grateful to my Alma Mater for that.

Attachments

• LSU Football Pete 1987.jpg
    LSU Football Pete 1987.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 32

AKwheeler

After 13 years on this forum, this post made me get off my butt and add an avatar! Originally from Alaska, recently moved to Colorado though. The wheeling is better here. ;D

rhino2104

rhino is a play off of my last name and a nickname that I usually pick up as a result. 2104 is because I turned 21 in 2004. I had to come up with numbers for a username years ago and that's what I used. My avatar is because a color changing monkey doing the monkey is funny.

OP
OP
BwoncoHowie

BwoncoHowie

C-4 Wizard
rhino is a play off of my last name and a nickname that I usually pick up as a result. 2104 is because I turned 21 in 2004. I had to come up with numbers for a username years ago and that's what I used. My avatar is because a color changing monkey doing the monkey is funny.

I like the avatar!!!