• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOB 11 it's almost time

Awnrie69

Loc.
Salem, Or
me too... both kids are ford lovers. The crazy thing is when we went to look, the people had 2 for sale. we were possibly going to get both. One more as a daily driver and one for the trail for him but when we got up there, this one needed more work that what we were expecting so we decided to just stay with one for now. Last year was the first year that he really drove Awnrie out there. He is coming around slowly. It has only taken 5 years :)

zombie66

Loc.
Beaverton, oregon
hey jer, did you get your trailer wired up for the big haul?
josh if your bringing big pink to s.o.b. are you going drive it or trailer it? that engine is sweet by the way.

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
josh told me he was gonna drive it . we will see what happens there i think it might scare him a bit.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Scare me? No, maybe the wife ;D
Took a first drive today after troubleshooting why the front brakes wouldnt bleed...bad distribution block...must have had too much pink paint in it ;D Anyways, off to the muffler shop in the morning!

vintagebronco75

Loc.
Hillsboro, Oregon
All this talk about getting there on monday has me a little worried the parking lot might fill up. Last year I arrived on wed and almost didn't find a spot. I thought about leaving either tuesday night or wed morning but might have to try for monday night this year.

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
yes, space will be at a premium ,, i am leaving monday ,, just incase , cant be too careful !!!

jeffjess72

Loc.
True Northern CA
WOW Someone is a little sore:-[ Remember, I have a much longer drive that you do. We still won't be to sandlake until Sunday. That is only one day before you. Looks like the Kriz crew is gonna head up Sunday now instead of Monday.

See you then:)

zombie66

Loc.
Beaverton, oregon
i know you have a long trip guys! when i read my response to your earlier comment i should have added the HA!HA! part after wards, it would have read the way i meant it to.
5 more days! YAHOO!

Airborne69

Loc.
Moorpark, CA
i know you have a long trip guys! when i read my response to your earlier comment i should have added the HA!HA! part after wards, it would have read the way i meant it to.
5 more days! YAHOO!

and 3 more days till i am with you!!!!! i cant wait.
Has my mom told you about my rc car plans?

zombie66

Loc.
Beaverton, oregon
yah! actually she said you were trying to find room for it for on the plane. good luck trying to get it up here. it would be fun to have there. keep in mind you might have to carry it in your lap on our drive to sand lake. once all the gear is in the bronco there usually isnt room to even see out of my back window. ha! ha! i leave for the salmon fishing trip tomorrow but i get back late afternoon friday. ill see if you had any luck then.

Airborne69

Loc.
Moorpark, CA
i guess if space is so tight it would be better to bring my nylint instead of the t-maxx then. Is there any power sources out there where i would be able to charge it?

If i brought the t-maxx i would also have to bring everything to go with it so I dont think i should bring it. (Either though it has a bronco body).

zombie66

Loc.
Beaverton, oregon
there wont be any electric hookups in our camp. so power would be a problem. but how long would the batteries last if you charged it before we left the house? probably not long enough though.

Airborne69

Loc.
Moorpark, CA
the batteries last about 2 hours. I prob wouldnt use it too much there. IT doesnt go fast at all. it is made for rock crawling. So I would probably only use in when we hit the trails.

I think the t-maxx would be alot more fun in the sand.
But the starter needs to be charged to. Man i am in a bind here.
I guess whichever one is running at the time will go.

jeffjess72

Loc.
True Northern CA
the batteries last about 2 hours. I prob wouldnt use it too much there. IT doesnt go fast at all. it is made for rock crawling. So I would probably only use in when we hit the trails.

I think the t-maxx would be alot more fun in the sand.
But the starter needs to be charged to. Man i am in a bind here.
I guess whichever one is running at the time will go.

We are all set up this year with the camper. We have a generator if you need power. We will probably run a few hours every day to charge up our batteries for the camper. The Kriz crew also has a generator. We are getting fancy, even have the play station in the camper for the boy when he is driving us crazy. You are more than welcome to charge your stuff at our camp. We will be just across from your uncle. See you Monday....

Kevin,
I did not take offense to your post- I know it was all in good fun- no worries. Hope you can make it out there Sunday ;) Is the crew you camped with last year camping with you or near you. Make sure they have all their stuff working correctly so that they are not wrenching on things at 2am again. HA!

Jess

swa0330

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland,OR
We have a house rented in Tierra del mar just up the road. You're welcome to charge it there if you need. Kevin maybe if your nice to me you also can come visit. We're staying oceanfront this year. Come on up if you need. Me and PDXBronco are only 2 streets apart.

By the way, where were you tonight. Pegasus, my 2 year old, and I went to the cruise in for some more in town testing. My shit is riding right now. I am definitely ready to wheel it in a week. I will be there wednesday at Sandlake at about 4pm I think. Josh and Jocelyn are caravaning, so I want to run there with them to lend a hand and make sure his pink bronco makes the trip. He has very little road time on it at this point. Although it seems like it is going to be just fine.

zombie66

Loc.
Beaverton, oregon
hey scott i wish i could have seen pegasus in action. i actually worked down south yesterday in springfield for the day. and with me being gone fishing the next two days i figured it was best if i started digging up the camping gear again. do either you or josh have a c.b. ? if you do we'll have to dial in the channels the day you get to sandlake. have a safe trip there with josh and his wife's new toy. im sure it will do good.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
hey scott i wish i could have seen pegasus in action. i actually worked down south yesterday in springfield for the day. and with me being gone fishing the next two days i figured it was best if i started digging up the camping gear again. do either you or josh have a c.b. ? if you do we'll have to dial in the channels the day you get to sandlake. have a safe trip there with josh and his wife's new toy. im sure it will do good.

Hey Kevin, I will have a cb in the beast by then, let me know what the cool Bronco channel is ;D :cool: