• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD- GA - 72' Bronco - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
craigaria

craigaria

Loc.
Monroe, GA
JCBronco74 said:
We did talk mustangs a while back. Never made it to the track or dyno. My wife has been sick and I have not had the time or the money. It has been just sitting in my garage.

Your car looks pretty sweet, I like the 87-93 body style better though. You need to get it to the track and see what it'll do. I bet it flies!

BTW, I'm sorry to hear about your wife, I hope everything is ok...

Last edited:
OP
OP
craigaria

craigaria

Loc.
Monroe, GA
66Gasgrill said:
sorry cell phone pic of a pic is the best I can do at the moment. Don't think mine is quite as nice as the ebay one. If your still interested I'll try to get more pics.

Sweet mustang! It has the look I want. I'd really like to have another supercharged car though...

OP
OP
craigaria

craigaria

Loc.
Monroe, GA
67bondobronc said:
Craig, I am the one that got the tires from you and in my opinion you could get out of your EB what you have in it no problem. Also, check out southernhotrods.com, these guys do trade cars/trucks and make deals all the time, they have sold several EB's and they can get almost any kind of car you want. They are also two very stand-up guys.

Steven

Thanks Steven, I'll check them out:)

Imagator

Loc.
Land O' Lakes, FL
Grizzly 660

Hey, I have a brand new 2006 Bombardier (CAN AM) Outlander 800 w/GPS that will eat a grizzly 660 or any other ATV up. I just got it and wasnt looking to trade but I would consider trading for your Bronco. If your not familiar with the Outlander 800 it has won every major award and was nominated ATV of the year in every catagory. I have a 5 year transferable warranty. I will PM you my number, call me if your interested.

Last edited:
OP
OP
craigaria

craigaria

Loc.
Monroe, GA
I have listed an ad on racingjunk.com also. I'll let yall know how it goes. Thanks for all the interest! Craig:cool:

OP
OP
craigaria

craigaria

Loc.
Monroe, GA
I think I'm going to try and sell it outright... $11,500 firm
Oh BTW, I hope everyone had a merry christmas!!!;D

OP
OP
craigaria

craigaria

Loc.
Monroe, GA
armor4u said:
I Can't Believe This Bronco Not Gone Yet!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTe

I had plenty of really good trade offers, I couldn't find exactly what I wanted. I figure if I can just get the cash I'll get a new grizzly and put the rest in the bank. I have $12500 total in the bronco. I am willing to take a loss to get rid of it quickly so I can get an atv...:-[

armor4u

im wishing i had a grizzly right about now,because you and i would be doing some tradeing.good luck my friend.

amc78cj7

Loc.
Ann Arbor, MI
I'd still trade you:

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93882

But unfortunately I have no $$ to spend right now.

100_0169.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.