• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Source for weld-on C bushing wedges?

svens70

Loc.
Oregon, IL
Hey guys, I haven't had a chance to post for a while. I've been busy wheeln', farming, and hunting.

Anyway, I have found a D44 HP from a '79 F150 Camper Special which had leaf springs instead of coils in front. I need to find some weld-on wedges to mount this under my Bronco after I narrow it. I thought I had seen some place to buy the wedges, but I can't find it now. Anyone know where I can buy them, or have some they're willing to part with?

Thanks,
Sven

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
WELD ON "CMOUNTS"

Try James Duff, if they don't have any The Broncograveyard will cut some tubes off a d30-if instock.
HTH,
KB
NC
ebsss

Broncobowsher

Total hack
I butchered them off a D30 for myself. Real pain, they are held on real well. After I was done, I then found Duff has them. Would have been worth the money for the work I put into mine.