• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

South Louisiana meet & greet-2/20/2010

OP
OP
JoeLat

JoeLat

Hello bgs26, yes we are meeting at 1:00. I will be there around 12:30 to see if I can get a section of the parking lot ready for the broncos. Did you get your bronco running?

bgs26

Loc.
Eunice, LA
Yea it's running. It still smokes but I am planning on driving it. It will either quit smoking or I am gonna find out what is causing the smoke.

OP
OP
JoeLat

JoeLat

Yea it's running. It still smokes but I am planning on driving it. It will either quit smoking or I am gonna find out what is causing the smoke.

Glad to hear you are bringing it. Your gallery is so elusive...I will finally get to see the whole bronco!:)

popi411

Loc.
Houston
we still on for this saturday, the 28th? might have to bring mine on a trailer but i will be there.

OP
OP
JoeLat

JoeLat

Yes, we are still on. Hopeing the weather will turn out fine for us. Looks like we may have a little rain (scattered showers).

I don't have a head count but know there will be at least 6-10 broncos there and more if all who have shown interest actually show up. We could have close to 15 if all goes well. I have had some owners other than CB.com members show interest as well.

I am going to be there early to try to get a good spot so we can park the broncos together. I will be calling the Manager today or tomorrow so he knows we are coming (I called early last week too and they said to call a bit closer to remind them). I am looking forward to meeting everyone!

OP
OP
JoeLat

JoeLat

jsniper- Bummer!!!! Sorry to hear that you won't be making it out. No one to cover for you I suppose?

Joe

broncodude_73

If I would have seen this thread early I would go, but there is know way for me to make it now.
let me know if there are plans for another meet sometime.

OP
OP
JoeLat

JoeLat

If I would have seen this thread early I would go, but there is know way for me to make it now.
let me know if there are plans for another meet sometime.

Hey Broncodude...I would imagine we would like to do this again. I am hopeing for a good turn out. It seems we have a lot of owners scattered about who are/were interested in coming out. So I say lets do it again in the Summer and then again in the Fall.

I am new to the area so I am not sure if there are some trails around or not but a few trail runs would be good too.

Joe

bgs26

Loc.
Eunice, LA
Damn that sucks jsniper. I was hoping to meet someone close by. We will have to hook up another time.

Brett

OP
OP
JoeLat

JoeLat

Just a few sprinkles that should be clearing up. See Ya'll there. Here is the number for Hooters if anyone gets lost. 225-293-1900.

Hooters address:

6454 Siegen Ln.
Baton Rouge, LA.

la77

Loc.
Alexandria LA
well I was planning on comming but I imagine you guys don't want me there now. I've had the plague for the last 3 days with fever and bad cough. got some bad bugs going around with my family and friends.

OP
OP
JoeLat

JoeLat

well I was planning on comming but I imagine you guys don't want me there now. I've had the plague for the last 3 days with fever and bad cough. got some bad bugs going around with my family and friends.

Bummer again!!! Maybe the next one. Hope you are feelin' better soon.

Joe

jspurl3

Loc.
Baton Rouge, LA
I had a good time, and it was great meeting ya'll!! And Joe thanks for setting all that up. Lets do it again in a few monthes and hopefully I can bring mine!!

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
same here, wish i had just spent the gas money and came. would have been a better evening than i had last night...

bgs26

Loc.
Eunice, LA
pics

Here are a few pics. The green one with no top is JoeLat's. The "primer" gray is mine. The brown metallic one is Brent's from Lafayette (sorry Brent, I did not remember the name of the color). The green one with the soft top is a guy from Kenner. I did not get his name, sorry. Many thanks to Joe for putting this together. It was fun and I look forward to meeting again sometime in the summer.

Attachments

• bronco meet & greet 004.jpg
    bronco meet & greet 004.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 36
  • bronco meet & greet 003.jpg
    bronco meet & greet 003.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 29
  • bronco meet & greet 007.jpg
    bronco meet & greet 007.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 21
  • bronco meet & greet 002.jpg
    bronco meet & greet 002.jpg